Bracers of Mastery damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bracers of Mastery damage

I was just wondering how the damage is calculated. If the buffed skill does 1000% damage and the bracers increase the damage by 100%, does that result in 2000% damage or 1100% damage?

I am guessing that it is only additive, so new damage would be 1100%. You can always test it in the Training Grounds to find out.

Comment

I did some testing like you said. I think the damage is worked out for the skill and then the bracers effect is worked out afterwards. For example I tried Leap bracers, the skill does 2000% damage and the bracers can add up to 1000% Say your base damage is 40,000, times that by 2000% = 800,000 then add the bracers buff to that + 1000% = a total of 8,800,000. Which is a massive increase. Do the same calculation on some of the other skills and they don't seem very balanced at all, whirlwind goes from 240,000 to 480,000. Which would you rather use?! I know you have to take more into account than this but it gives a rough guide. I tried both of these BTW and whirlwind is the clear winner for a group of mobs and leap is better for single target. This doesn't include any other buffs or anything.

Comment

For each Bracer I have checked, the increase form a separate multiplier. Meaning a +X% would give a factor of (1 + X%).
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

Working...
        X