• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck to All in ANB Silver League #13

It's happening!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACA - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... VACATOO ANB Silver Warrior ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Good luck to all

Comment

Good luck everyone.

Small break from the sword and board for me as I hunt for a lvl 77 sanguinarius. Figured I might as well try a bleed warrior for once.

Got some ideas on trinkets I need to recheck some stuff on, but for the rest, full juggernaut and Templar belt are pretty certain. For skills it’s gonna be deadly throw, devastate and ofcourse shockwave, with tan, end, and one of the flurry based ones as passives.

Managed to scrape together a decent budget of 1000 gems for this one, so at least I can craft some basic gear. 10 minutes in I am lvl 10 and ready to head into trials tomorrow.
      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        I for one (and I wager many others) would be interested in your gameplay critique after the interesting Jude Smith topic on the Juggernaut build. Glad you're willing to give it a go--and during ANB! Not enough guts by me to try. This could be a new and welcome meta vs the same old grind.

Good luck, guys!

Trying to cut down my leveling to 70 time by taking a few tips from bojck . We'll see how well it goes.

Comment

• Naos
        Naos commented
        Editing a comment
        bojck yes first 3 trials with the warrior really takes ages. On the other hand i beleive max WW is not really needed until tl50 or above. With clever use of movement one can still generate 25-45 sec runs until that threshold. Afterwards you really need that lvl10 for quick runs.

Leveling up with books can be viable if clear times of higher trials are within a reasonable window. It is really tricky though as you can still find yourself stuck for a long time with some slight mismanagement.

For ex; last AnB i found myself in an uniquely awkward situation.

I was going after lvl75+ items for specific slots. So did some excess crafting like if resources was infinite and not paying attention. Suddenly i found myself out of mots, mithrils and greater fire essences with still four slots of legendary gear was needed.

Result, i was stuck at Tl 70, with 10 min books not enough to max WW. Further not enough unique drops to get the resources to complete the remaining legendaries.

Cost me a lot of time. Somehow i manage to recover and compensate the lost time with quicker runs. But it was still frustrating.

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        Naos yeah lower trials are ok without ww10, but as you said drops are bad... Kristoff in Bronze anything goes With 6f and a WW belt you get to act 4 quite fast, then farm 20-30M gold in an hour and plenty of time for farming xp. Plus you use less gold and xp boosters so can save some gems...

• ePumps
        ePumps commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you share tips? It's still taking me 70 mins to reach 70 as a warrior . It #feelsbadman to see people hit 70 in 14-15 mins. On the flip side @4hrs I'm farming 105s easy and got my 120 celest. Just no idea on how to push yet... haha

Good start and got lucky with loot.
      This one just dropped for me in trial 95. No reforge needed. Guess it's Lily until the end. Good luck guys!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 2022-01-15 15_43_15 (3).png
Views:	206
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	208731

Comment

• Naos
        Naos commented
        Editing a comment
        Gratz

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, nice one!

Thanks RNG. Legendary Craft nr 3 at L70 and I get the 77. So not helpful.

Name:	Screenshot_20220117-214850_Eternium.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	208807

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Something like this happened to me last ANB, but I persevered and managed to craft three useful 77s, so your luck can still change.

CT this?

Name:	Screenshot_20220117-212312_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	208823
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        The stats on it are not really high end rolls either, so it will improve by quite a bit when ct’d. If it’s s better than what you have on your main definately worth it. If you want good push gear without investing too much also worth it. If you want to end top 10… not good enough.

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        congrats, that's a really good bracer! Don't forget to socket before you CT

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        Kristoff Kardinaal bojck Thx guys. Yeah I didn't roll anything better than this so it got CT. At least FB is high

hi all erm lemme see. Just reach trial 140
      Any differences than bf runnin with warrior?
      I think so. Good or bad? Good
      A shield warrior always try to avoid Kara at trial 140 and above. If can't wat to to? Just try try try. Sometime manage for the first attempt but normally had to try twice or etc etc. If success always near towards the end of timing I'm afraid.

But but this time:
      First attempt at 140. Thank goodness. The timing not too bad in my honest opinion. Wat is the secret weapon? Dunno. The only thing I did is:

Votws trinket instead of charm of qol.

Rest for many days. The leftover time will do the final pushing

Hv a nice day & do have fun
      Attached Files
      New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
      PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        I also use a vial over charm of quol during most of the early game as the damage helps tons. But here it is not the damage obviously, it’s also not the speed, cause you get at least as much with fury second attack. So the only thing I can think of is that the damage pulse somewhat helped by getting and keeping aggro during mob phase?

Another possibility is the damage pulse is enough to help significantly in killing the minions? They don’t take much and are mostly a problem due to targeting related issues. Frenzy is single target and they are usually not in cleave range when they spawn, but smart positioning before whirlwinding helps a lot to get them in the same “hemisphere” as Kara from the viewpoint of your warrior sun so you cleave both.

• ePumps
        ePumps commented
        Editing a comment
        Why is your ANB so different than what I see? I am 14th atm on my warrior leaderboard with a 121?

So far so good. Learned a lot about levelling faster, and unlocked the boxes and jewelry easily. Got halfway through “the bag” resulting in a lvl 74 and 76 set of bleed sword. Did some gold farming and managed for the rest to stay off the timer untill shockwave was levelled.

A few trials later I did tl90 in 2.5 min with around 300 cl and no enchants, so I should be able to get into decent levelling times soon and able to get more mot for chasing that 77 . I’m gonna warn you up front, it will feature a weird set of stats.

So far from what I can tell from the limited trials I did, the choice of going for two healers and a warrior for more crowd control will allow me to save up shockwave charges for talisman procs. The crit rate from Templar belt, talisman and stat on every gear does exactly what it’s designed to do: consistent crits while unloading with shockwaves for insane damage.

Looks like I’ll be aiming for a sub-10s shockwave after all for the push set. If I can keep alive in between barrages this will be one crazy warrior.

And then there is devastate. A skill that seems to target the enemies with the most life in range first. It took a while to find that one out. So whatever you do stay away from the damage reflecting ones. Luckily gathering mobs by running around gives you control. Another cool thing is if you see a nasty unique pack at lower levels you can instablab it with devastate + deadly throw (devastate does not have to be on the nasty mob, the power boost will make dt kill). I’m not shure but devastate and deadly throw seem to share similar mechanics. Devastate moves your toon while dt moves your weapon, and all the ranges are nice and similar. The teleport built into the first devastate attack is a nice extra once you get a feel for it, and it makes you immune for all sorts of attacks.

All in all this type of warrior feels more like a battlehunter in playstyle, with good movement skills and speed being key and burst damage. Only this one goes in close range for the kill.
      Last edited by Kardinaal; 01-18-2022, 04:50 PM.
      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

After running Live of the Land challenge in Bronze, I am back to crafting gear again. At the one hour mark, I have a full set of legendary Havoc XP gear and farming TL95 using Fire Lily. Managed to push to level 70 in just over 12 minutes. Unlucky with weapons crafting, so I am stuck running one level 72 Torch pistol. I crafted a level 74 and 75, but the damage stats were lower than my current one. I am holding on to the level 75 one, which should upgrade nicely if I decide to use the CT on it. The level 76 shoulder pads were completely unexpected, since I only had a 4.3% chance or a level 76 on that particular craft. Just goes to show you, that anything can happen with crafting...

Name:	Xena 1hr.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	208849

I decided to use the Ephemeral jewelry for XP farming, so if I decide to push later I will need to craft some Crit Damage jewelry. At some point, I will go back to Story Mode to pick up the third healer. I went ahead and bought two healers since I have more gems than patience right now. Not sure that I will even be competitive in this event since a lot of players switched over to try out the hybrid BH lately.

Enjoy your event!

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome back to the normal mode of ANB play! Good luck!

i am suck at ANB
        ​​​​​​playing BH, push early only got 1840 CL
        1 hour left now
        on TL 140, only got 1 77havoc tunic lol
        i hate drop rate,
        what should i do now?,
        push trial/craft 77/my gold only 300k, limited fire ess,

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          ANBs are a lesson in patience. Play on your main account while your abilities cook. If you are playing hybrid BH. you want Explosive Shot, Tracer Ammo, and secondary attacks (e.g., Heatseekers) to be all level 10. You don't mention weapons but if those are weak, you should upgrade them before final push. You have enough CLs to push higher if your weapons are good. With one hour left, you should be crafting your critical gear set and/or reforging XP off remaining gear to maximize your stats for final push. If you have any materials left over, you should add key enchantments (slayer on weapons, osmosis on helmet, CD on shoulders, move speed on pants and boots, etc.).

yeah thankyou
        my torch lv 75 and firebug 76
        you are right, its all about patience
        and a didnt pay lesson from my last two anb,
        always angry from crafting and waiting, and burn all resource lol
        just manage 1 slayer on weapon, didnt make jewel enchanting
        still hope to get top 250 on LB,

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, not many waste the resources to craft enchantments for ephemeral jewelry. Good luck on your quest!

Thanks to bojck and Romme , I have my best 0 to 70 time ever at just a shade over 14 minutes! We'll see if it was worth the cost.

I'm a bit tempted by the perfect rare jewelry, as it will save me some gems crafting farming rings. Did any of you buy some?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          I save the boxes to make near-perfect jewelry outside ANB. My ANB jewelry is sort of disposable since I'm not willing to spend the resources to make them first-rate.

• ePumps
          ePumps commented
          Editing a comment
          Kristoff, I did 3 SM runs this ANB first was kinda undisciplined and netted 3-4m, but then I focused on minimizing time spend in there and got a lot more gold (6.6m & 7.7m) the last two 30 min runs of SM same gear.

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          ePumps My problem is that it's hard for me to pop the chest and just exit. I almost always wait for every last piece of gold, so each run takes me 15 seconds to complete.

Busy week at work is finally over, so I can concentrate on more important things. Two hours into the event, I am about where I usually am with 1389 CLs and farming XP at TL100. I crafted the same Torch pistol 6 different times, hitting two 73s, two 74s, and a 75 but all of them had damage stats lower than the original level 72 [with 1811 max damage], so I threw in the towel and just CT'ed the level 75 to push it to a max of 2171. That allowed me to move up to farm TL100 and pick up the XP ad XG boosters.

Name:	Xena 2hrs.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	208902

You can see Smurfino currently at Rank 10 on the leaderboard. He is one of a handful of veteran players who are trying the "Smurf challenge" by running only Rare gear and weapons. Just goes to show what you can accomplish with a good understanding of the game and some alien level playing skills. The sad thing is that even with my full Legendary gear, I most likely won't catch up to those players. Oh well, off to grind some more CLs.

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn, I wish I was that good! Using only rares would save me a ton of mats and gold.

Warrior probably couldn't do that because for that class it's a contact sport and you need the best gear.

Mage and BH are probably the only classes that could hit TLs like that with only rares, or maybe just BH.
          Last edited by Kristoff; Yesterday, 11:42 PM.

I saw those posts on Discord and found their builds on the LB's. I couldn't freakin' believe it at first, thinking their gear was somehow all CT'd because they were all blue (and thus they were cheating)! But no! ALL RARES! I'm still in awe -- and yet the players involved are doing it because they're a little "bored", looking for something to do.

And here I'm struggling to get my warrior to TL120 with 40 min. time left. Plus Pythia says I have no hope of any crafts beyond L72 in the foreseeable rolls.

Life's not fair (*sigh*).
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACA - 4F/2W Warrior
        ... VACATOO ANB Silver Warrior ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Comment

Working...
        X