Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Good boots and pants : ) I also find movement speed very important, but endurance gives a very good toughness boost so I always use it. Regarding gameplay, personally I sidestep+attack all the time which dodges most of the hits. With the old controls you could just switch between left click (to sidestep) and right click (to attack while standing still). Now there are several options to achieve the same thing:
    - use shift+right click;
    - use a macro for shift+right click (I use Logitech G HUB);
    - use auto attack and just left click to sidestep, then attack automatically

I don't know if you're already doing that, but we often just give advice on stats, and this technique is more important than any toughness on gear...

For example here I get hit only once (which is more than enough to get me killed ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm5l...oyanBatchvarov

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    Good riddance, ANB Silver #13. Ugh! Yuck! What an unmitigated disaster for me!

Was in "Master Warrior" class (Bwah-ha-ha ... yeah, right) and barely finished TL117. Finished well over 500 in standing, so no medals.
    472,378 Damage
    6,052,639 Toughness
    170,049 Recovery

4W/2F build, with WW axe and Cleaver, and pretty much meta.

OK, I did manage 2 CT's and some materials and gems in the end, but could not CT any 77 pieces because I didn't have any: only one 75 and one 76 piece, the rest was CRAP.

Crafting was absolutely a joke and a complete waste of time, gold and materials, in retrospect. Toon power was just a pile of POO because of the low gear power and damage levels.

Plus ... poor, POOR execution on my part. No one to blame but me. Just abominable performance -- and it's not that I didn't know better. Although I don't play warrior a lot in ANB, I thought I could do much, much better here for this one.

The absolute number one issue was I did not pay enough attention to XP development, and only ended with 810 CL. WTF??? Where was my brain? What was I thinking? Plus my experiment to separate separate XP and XG gear into different sets was probably a bad idea, not to be repeated until I research this much more thoroughly and understand better WTF I'm doing.

It will be a while before I play warrior in any ANB in the near future. Got to clear the air of this very bad odor before the next event.

WARNING!!! DO NOT LOITER NEAR THIS POST TOO LONG. TOXIC! REEKS FROM A VERY FOUL AND POISONOUS ODOR! BAD! BAD! BAD! RUN AWAY! MR. YUCK IS MEAN, MR. YUCK IS GREEN!
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 01-24-2022, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    Too lazy so just did a soft push to secure a spot in top 50. TL 142 in 5m13s loll.
    Left over 2 hours of game time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 2022-01-24 12_32_13 (2).png
Views:	225
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	208991

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Also tried to shoot for CL 2022 to match the current year but didn't quite make it.

• Kristoff
    replied
    Made a completely futile attempt at the top 100, but I had to try. Lost too much time to family duties over the weekends.

Morgenheim was nice, and if it didn't take so long to get there, I'd prefer it over SM for gold farming.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Timer's up, Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220124-212203.png
Views:	264
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	208982 3.5 hours to go and hoping for the first silver Top 100 @ TL 137.......
    lousy player, humble goals, but great fun otw...

Leave a comment:

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    bojck don't know why but without fleet footed i tend to die a lot during mob phase.

Maybe i need to practice a bit without it. Any advice?

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    You're most certainly the highest-ranked player using fleet-footed this ANB

• laffcarl
    replied

Name:	130dropW.png
Views:	210
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	208977
    This one dropped on 130 with 5 mins left to go in the ANB, it'll need a few gems spending but has potential

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    Most useful drop ever!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Noob?? A lot of noob (and even experienced) mage out there would be delighted to get to TL149 in a silver event. You did very well. Congratz!

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    Nice recovery after your bad luck on weapons early event

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Four hours into the event, and I am still farming XP at TL105. Managed to craft a level 77 pistol with perfect damage stats, which I will probably CT once I push to TL110. I would like to get to 1900CLs, but I am running out of event time. Last time that I tried to finish an event at work was a bust [very low FSP and unstable connection], so I pretty much have to make a push today.

Name:	Xena 4hrs.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	208965

I probably need to run about 15-20 more XP runs, then I will start my push. I already started crafting critical damage gear including a level 76 ToS, so I will just need to reforge XP off a few of the better. Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Naos
    replied
    Hello;

Just finished the event.

Since i began gearing up my mage, main goal was getting some cheap lvl77 weapons and maybe a decent position if possible.

Being a noob mage, i didn't have the courage to start with one due to slower farming. It could easily go out of control combined with my unstable clear times. So figured i should dual class again.

In general, it was a smooth and flawless AnB. Actually; for the first time i didn't have any issues giving me a hard time to complain about

I went easy with the warrior. No excess enchants, upgrades, crafting, companions etc. Because of this, average clear times were a bit slower than my usual. But good enough to get the job done.

Crafting was also pretty smooth. I was overly aggressive on saving resources during last couple of AnB's which caused a lot of trouble. Toning that down made crafting much more flawless and predictable.

Near the end after finishing Tl 149, i had enough time for just two runs. My first run at Tl 150 was pretty solid. In fact, i was probably just 2-3 thermal shocks away from an under 8min finish when i made a mistake and ended up dying. This resulted in a couple of more deaths due to loosing my buff and Kara's minions stacking. Was so close but she regained her health and i kept dying and dying

Second was kinda rushed but still managed to spawn her within a reasonable window. But made a mistake again and found my self in a smilar situation like the above. But this time it was early in the fight.

So Tl 149 it was... Mostly because of my inexperience on playing a mage. Still it was a very successful and a fun AnB for me.

Compared to last bronze with a mage, i was able to improve like 5 lvls. It is also 3 lvls higher than my main mage's score. My other goal of two lvl77 weapons is also fulfilled. And that's about it. Happy with the result.

Anyways good luck to anyone still running the event. Hope you all have/had fun.

Leave a comment:

• Wulfric
    replied
    TL130 at the moment. Got one decent 76 axe ct'd plus I kept my 77 exp/xg trousers. They will be used on the 5 starring set I have for ex ANB warriors to recoup some of my "investment." Still got 2 hrs on timer but work tomorrow means push time ends tonight. TL135 at least is the target. Just have to see how it goes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X