Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    I saw his vid, but I don’t think those times are possible with a warrior, it just doesn’t have enough long range carpet bomming capacity. Also didn’t wait on any skills and I had allmost never used storm of swords up untill this anb, so I am well aware my time is still way slow. I will still be toting a shield around, but I won’t be levelling to 70 by the shield no more.

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    I for one (and I wager many others) would be interested in your gameplay critique after the interesting Jude Smith topic on the Juggernaut build. Glad you're willing to give it a go--and during ANB! Not enough guts by me to try. This could be a new and welcome meta vs the same old grind.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, nice one!

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Naos I used to do it that way too, but when I manage my schedule properly and play more seriously, I find that time becomes more important to me.

Anyway, I'm giving bojck's method a shot this ANB to see which strategy works better for my style.

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    I saw that video as well. Pretty impressive...

But in the end; it all comes to a balance between what your goals are and what resources you have to reach them...

For ex; dailies mean gold to craft my xp gear after reaching lvl70 to me. Saves up at least 500-600 gem spending.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Kardinaal bojck has a video where he did it in 3 minutes 59 seconds.

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    Gratz

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    Good start and got lucky with loot.
    This one just dropped for me in trial 95. No reforge needed. Guess it's Lily until the end. Good luck guys!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 2022-01-15 15_43_15 (3).png
Views:	473
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	208731

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    I followed a yt vid from romme and made it in 20 minutes. Fastest time to date for me, and now I got a feel for it I can probably get it down to 15 min.

• Kristoff
    replied
    Good luck, guys!

Trying to cut down my leveling to 70 time by taking a few tips from bojck . We'll see how well it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    replied
    Good luck everyone.

Small break from the sword and board for me as I hunt for a lvl 77 sanguinarius. Figured I might as well try a bleed warrior for once.

Got some ideas on trinkets I need to recheck some stuff on, but for the rest, full juggernaut and Templar belt are pretty certain. For skills it’s gonna be deadly throw, devastate and ofcourse shockwave, with tan, end, and one of the flurry based ones as passives.

Managed to scrape together a decent budget of 1000 gems for this one, so at least I can craft some basic gear. 10 minutes in I am lvl 10 and ready to head into trials tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Naos
    replied
    Good luck to all

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    started a topic Good Luck to All in ANB Silver League #13

Good Luck to All in ANB Silver League #13

It's happening!
Working...
X