AnB Gold League #13 Good Luck to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AnB Gold League #13 Good Luck to All

Since no one created a topic figured this time i should do it.

Goog Luck to All...
    Last edited by Naos; 02-05-2022, 12:51 PM.

Yeah, it is a bit too early for posts. I am guessing most players are still running dailies and cooking abilities. I know that I am still sitting at level 42 waiting on today's daily quests and a couple of ability upgrades before pushing to level 70. Trying to take advantage of the "sweet spot" for leveling up with dailies between level 30 to level 50. After level 50, you are better off running trials. I never have the patience to wait for abilities to reach level 10 [which is one of the reasons I stopped dual classing Warrior], but I will have my key abilities pushed to level 7 or 8 which should be good enough for a BH. Hope your event is going well!

Comment

yeah WW10 is a PITA... I waited for it to get to level 9, going to spend that ~500 gems for level 10 and start playing, or I won't have time for the event... Btw the best spot to collect dailies for rich warriors who want the fastest time to 70, is probably from level 6 to 25+. The first 2 trials can take long without WW :/

You can say there's another 'sweet spot' after 60-65, because you get more gold, and most importantly - less xp from actually doing trials since the enemies are just a few levels higher than you. Also if you play a trial you unlock the next one early, e.g. at level 40-ish you already unlock trial 5, while if you collect dailies, you unlock 5 at level 50. So you have to gain 20-ish levels from dailies to skip a single trial (e.g. from 30-50 you skip just trial 4).

As an example, if you wait 5 days from 30-50, you do trials 1-2-3-5-6-7-7-7 (or 7-8-9) to level up, so it's 8 trials in total (sometimes 9 if you're short on xp). Or you can do 1-2-3-4-5-6-7, then wait the same 5 days and will probably be 70 already, plus have more gold.

But anyway, it doesn't matter one bit whether you save 1 minute, as long as you don't screw up your anb waiting for stuff anything goes
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Warrior (again) for this Gold, after recovering from my disasterous play on Silver. I'm going with straightforward 6F throughout, including push. Thought about 4WL2F for final push, but I'm still inexperienced on how to effectively play warrior. It's one thing to watch someone else's expert video and another in actually doing it. As of this post with 3.75 hrs of my playtime left (and <7 days on event), currently at TL100, but now pausing higher trials until WW9 gets to 10. Stopped story at TBD. Will occasionally farm materials for push. 200% XP and XG boosters on. Most gear is still the awarded EPICs, but I'm currently underpowered on weapons and need to craft 2 good LEGs before re-entering gameplay. For endgame, my plan is: EPICs--> LEGs(XP)--> reforging(-XP)--> Final Push. Hopefully some crafting luck will go my way this time.

We'll see how this goes.
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
        ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELAFOR - BH Farmer

Comment

Good luck to all! I'm at TL 65, first BH ANB. Bronze would be more my speed. I made it to TL 100 with my warrior in Silver. Now I have my crafting at 50, and I'm hoping for a second CT this time. I ran story to COW again, made it easy to get Brilliants, and BOL drops are sometimes generous. Plus, the BH fireworks look great there. I've reached 110 syn and CL 445 with my Firelily Havoc/Assault experiment for mobile.

Comment

Just completed 1 hour running a FireLily 6Havoc BH and farming TL90 in between 60-90 seconds. It took nine attempts to finally get a BoM with Heatseeker bonus, but the extra work seems to have paid off. I was lucky with crafting Havoc hood (76) and gloves (75), which means I can just reforge XP off those pieces when it comes time to push. My weapons are fine for XP farming, but hopefully, I will be able to upgrade for the final push.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Freyja 1hr.jpg
Views:	779
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	209276

After "wasting" my ephemeral jewelry for XP farming last event, I learned my lesson. For this event, I crafted my standard farming jewelry with XP, XG, and either Power, Haste, & Ability Rate as third epic. Hoping that will pay off when I have more CD for the final push. Meanwhile just having fun rounding up mobs and blowing them away with Heatseekers.

Comment

Rushed through my anb this time and had a low gem spend ~2k, exp farmed with just Marcus and Eileen because I couldn't afford a Maggie right away but still managed to get 1950 cls by the 4 hour mark, right now I'm at 1959 after having done a tiny bit more farming and earning exp from my push. I expect to just squeak over 1960 by the end. So far I've been very fortunate in my push, I've had a couple really nice mob phases, and a couple other runs where my mob phase took over 5 minutes but I was still able to just barely take down the boss in time (including on my most recent run on 151) I managed to take down everything up to 148, 150, and 151 all on my first try, 149 I had to try a couple times because of annoying chargers in the mob phase that killed me on a couple runs. I still have 18:40 or so left on my timer so I think 152 is a good possibility and if the stars align maybe even 153. This is already my best result for a Gold anb (previously it had been 150, done last Gold).
              I hope everyone else is having a good anb! Good luck!

Update: Tried pushing 152 late last night with the last of my timer, probably wasn't the greatest idea to attempt it while I was tired but I had been waiting on gems for a couple more sockets. Had a couple mob phases that started out really nice, but kept dying at the most inopportune times . Overall I'm happy with my result though, definitely still finding ways to improve in anb.
              In about a week I'm having surgery so this will probably be my last anb for a while (maybe ever!) it's been fun,especially during these cold winter months when I don't want to go outside . Good luck everyone! Both in Eternium and in Life! (and preferably more the latter than the former )
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Splendor; 02-08-2022, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                Best of luck with your surgery. Hope all goes well and that we will see you back online again soon.

• Splendor
                Splendor commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks everyone! I hope it goes well too

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck!

Hope you make a speedy recovery and come back soon.

I'm done
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220209-164027_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	757
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	209347
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                Ozymandius I've considered using Pythia, but I guess given my age I'm more old-school, plus I like the feeling of just "rolling the dice" and relying on my own predictive abilities, especially when it's such a such a low-risk endeavor. In any case, I often manage to achieve the desired results.

• Arawn
                Arawn commented
                Editing a comment
                Ozymandius Dafuq is pythia

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                Arawn It's a crafting prediction software that many of the top players use.

It's supposed to be pretty accurate.

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Managed to shave a bit more off my 0 to 70 time, but it may not really make much of a difference in the end.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello

Not much to tell. Got lvl 70 around 14min into the event last friday.

Then wife got Covid so we had to quarantine like 6 days together. Thankfully she felt it like a mild flu and recovered quickly. Despite being with her all the time i didn't get it. Strange illness...

Meanwhile whirlwind got cooked to lvl10. So today i'll be crafting my xp gear and start grinding.

Be well and have fun.

Comment

• Kristoff
                  Kristoff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TLDR... I wrote "get well soon," but she'd already recovered.

Anyway, good luck with your ANB!

Got that damned number again...
                Attached Files

Comment

• WarriorSeven
                  WarriorSeven commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could only mean one damned thing ... errr ... ummm ... Beasty Boy ...

• Kristoff
                  Kristoff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WarriorSeven LOL!

• lefkal
                  lefkal commented
                  Editing a comment

I just visited https://eternium-pulse.gitlab.io/ and noticed the icons in the names. Depending on the platform the player used, they have windows, steam, android and apple icons. But when I checked the ANB LB the info is still the same. Is this a preparation for the LB split probably for the next season?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The Pulse LBs are run by players who are in no way affiliated with Making Fun or Dream Primer. Whatever they do there is not a sign of anything that may or may not happen in the game.

5 min left. Can't possibly go up one more trial can i?
                I'm happy with this gold anb So sweet the timing left after beating Kara. OOO? second. Can't be worse???
                Good luck
                Hv fun
                Thank you
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-13-2022, 04:33 PM.
                ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
                ANB Silver #16 BH Trial 143
                PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• WarriorSeven
                  WarriorSeven commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's an awesome finish for your Shield Warrior, TheExorcist!

• Raingold
                  Raingold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations!

Reached the end of my farming phase.

Short of 2000 by about 100 CLs because I tried not buying an L-crate this time.

Now I have to decide if I want to make a serious push or just reach the top 250 with my farming gear and spend the rest of my time farming mats and trying to craft 77 gear for my mains.
                Attached Files

Comment

Sooo that molten belt is so overpowered. I just completed trial 129 with just under a minute left. Garm killed me 59 times and I still managed to win. I actually laughed out loud my wife asked what was so funny. It feels so stupid being able to win like that. I have all orange gear and 100k health and he's able to kill me in a couple hits. The guy just above me still has mainly purple gear and only died 4 times lol. I don't seem to be able to dodge his auto attack even by running miles away. How the hell do people survive the higher trials beats me.

Comment

• bojck
                    bojck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah molten belt + osmosis is insane, especially with snipe... If you have 5 minutes you just one-shot any boss up to trial 190 when ToS is up. For me that's a huge turn-off, as I like dodging :/

I still recommend learning how to dodge the basic attacks by sidestepping, it helps against all dragons, Kara and normal ranged foes:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5o5...oyanBatchvarov
                Working...
                X