AnB Gold League #13 Good Luck to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Just finished the event. I managed to reach Cl 2021 at Tl 151.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220214-145513_Eternium.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	209466
    Xp phase was kinda weird because i experienced unusually low amount of Greater Fire Essences. Such that i had to give up on slayer enchants. This caused me to spend most of my time at Tl 100.

Turned out this was a good call because i had practically zero fire essences left when i finished my push gear and its enchants. Further, wasted a lvl77 while trying to preserve as much resources as i can. It was again right after a lvl75. It is really annoying when it happens like that.

Push was ok. Only Tl 149 slowed me a bit because of map rng like short maps or maps packed with elites. After that Tl 150 didn't register on the leaderboard which was unfortunate and made me a bit angry because the completion time was very good. So i rushed in for a second time in rage without paying attention. I was under the impression of doing Kara again when Magroth popped out to my suprise...

Anyways; after Tl 151 i had like 15-20 mins left. Tried 152 for a couple of times with bad map rng again. Had only one good mob phase. But wasted that very good timed run due to a mistake by being thrown on the lap of an elite healer pack

I feel like i could have gone 1 or 2 lvls further but this is also ok i won't complain. Hope you all had/have fun and best of luck to anyone still pushing.

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      hm are you usually crafting and enchanting two pairs of axes?

• Naos
      Naos commented
      Editing a comment
      bojck that is correct.

The thing is i usually level to 70 within the first day and use dailies as a gold resource until ww cooks to lvl10.

This only allows me to craft just enough gear to shape the xp set. Maybe 2-3 more crafts and that's it. Even if i have the gold it won't matter because fire essences would be depleted anyway.

Those weapons are annoying because they nearly always come with low dmg when crafting xp gear. I rarely see above 3400 max dmg even if i land them on a lvl75 or lvl76.

So the slayer enchants helps me to compensate that and allows me reach Tl 105 in the first hour with reasonable times by killing Kara in a matter of seconds.

My AnB performance usually averages around 80 runs per hour of game time including loot time. This nets me like 100-120 of each essences per hour and 180-200 mithrils. So even in gold i can afford to make those enchants. But this time it was like 70 per hour and especially my final hour was abysmal like 53 greater fire essences...

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah warrior xp farming is amazing, but it's so expensive on fire essences... With mage it makes sense to craft a high-level xp staff (and CT if necessary), then reforge for push. But since the xp build uses lily, fire essences are not the biggest limiting factor. With warrior binge crafting xp crit weapons can drive you out of business real soon

Really low-effort ANB for me.

I think that for my purposes and ability, it's better for me to treat ANBs more like war supplies and just farm XP and mats and craft a couple of gear pieces that I need the way Arawn does. I make most of my gear outside ANBs anyway, so it helps to get all those extra mats.

I'm good enough that I can still snag a medal or two with just my XP XG farming gear, and I don't spend a crazy amount of resources and stress out trying to make it into the top ranks.

Congratulations and kudos, though, to those like Splendor and bojck who are able to spend just 1K+ in gems and still end up in the top 50. I salute you!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Naos with respect to this:
      And finally better performance probably effects your defense too(not exactly sure like the first two but definitely has some effect due to faster kills therefore less mobs and due to alacrity).
      It's the impact on LoH calculation too, lags tend to result in these recovery being delayed or skipped altogether... at least that's what I feel when I pushed a long while ago, can't be bothered anymore...

• Naos
      Naos commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat interesting, i wasn't even aware of that.

• laffcarl
      laffcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes piss poor FPS are sucking my vitality... I got to the point where I'm going alone with no companions as the maths seems to ultimately slow my progress as I load it up with extras (companions, boosts and even passives) (if they are complex) kinda like a win-tel cartel urging you on to buy better hardware!

Kristoff Probably you are right any combination of the three...

As for classes.

Warrior seems to be easier to play but on the other hand much more tied to the game's math, mechanics and limitations. Therefore less freedom.

I don't know much about BH. But like you said dying x amount of times and still winning is silly. Lately i've been leaning on to my mage and find it refreshing. At least how you play or how good you play seems to have a much more impact on the outcome. I feel free... But with the warrior i always have a sensation like being held down.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      My problem with mage is that I only play on mobile, so I can't vortex and frostbeam at the same time, unlike on a PC, which gives the PC mage player a significant advantage.

When I started playing years ago, I never used warrior at all. Mage and BH were actually my favorites because I could kill anything before it got close enough to do damage. But that only worked in story mode and lower-level TLs.

Once I began joining ANBs and hitting really high TLs, I found mages and BHs too "squishy," and my old reflexes weren't good enough to dodge the hits from missile weapons, fast chargers and the like. With mage and BH, I tried but couldn't even make it onto the LBs.

Then I read a post by a newbie boasting about how he'd been really successful at his first ANB, and many comments were attributing a big part of that to his using the warrior class. So I switched, made it to the LB, and warrior has been my primary class ever since.
      Last edited by Kristoff; 02-15-2022, 11:09 AM.

Who's still waiting for their ANB Gold 13 medal?

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm actually surprised to get one a few days ago (Master Warrior class), thinking I finished 251st at my timer expiration (Grrrrr...). I actually finished 248th -- so more than a few bad boys/girls were removed afterward.

The devs still may be slowly rolling them out before they officially post the final standings in the Announcements thread.
      Last edited by WarriorSeven; 02-24-2022, 11:37 PM.

Okay, then I'll wait before bugging Travis with this.
    As always, thank you
    Oh - and congratulations!

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      You received 1 Medal of Heroism on the 21st for ending Gold 13 at rank #137. I double checked your game data and the medal has been collected and applied.

• HunterX
      HunterX commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Travis sorry to bug you... I also have not received my medal but my friend has received her medal...

I received this medal. But I don't just have this account: my second hero in Master League was ranked 108 and has no medal yet. Hence my insecurity.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the friend code for the profile that did not receive a medal?

• Alsorna
      Alsorna commented
      Editing a comment
      Zipe maca leto 3463

Okay one thing I've noticed about BH is that it takes forever to farm. It's taking me 90 seconds to farm 105... Really don't want to have to buy legendary crates to craft my 77s
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Do what bojck once suggested to me and just farm TL 100.

I was able to do so many runs and gather enough mats that I crafted three 77s one ANB silver or bronze.

I got my 77. The timing was much better than my first-ever 77--7th qualifying craft on my Gold BH gave me 77 Assault pads.

This ANB, I forced myself to farm xp in trials and watch how mats, gold and gems flow. COW helped a lot with BOLs and gemstones for Brilliants.

This is my first time with 6 Fury. Enjoying the extra charges and leaps. LB builds inspired me to use more Vitality than in my previous Warriors. I stuck with Lily because I don't want to figure out and craft a crit build at the tail end. I'm aiming for at least 1200 xp, and I'll see how far I can go in trials. I put gold on a few pieces to resist the urge to burn time in Story. Story is about 3000% more fun for me than the aptly-named Trials. Challenged myself to follow the successful people. Thanks for the great posts and inspiration, all!

I'm crafting Warlords in case I need 4 WL/2 Fury--and to improve the odds of a second high-level useful item. I've done 26 qualifying crafts so far. I started low on gems because I spent last season's on my BH. Mats have flowed better than expected, especially MOTs and Greater Essences. I have 4 hours 40 min left. I have WW and leap at 10, and just got a WW BOM drop. Aiming for my first-ever second CT. Playing mobile only, more for fun than competition.

Congrats to everyone who's finished, and best of luck to the rest of you!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220227-071330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.4 KB ID:	210045
    Last edited by Raingold; 02-27-2022, 04:48 PM.

Comment

With 1 hour left on the clock I though surely it would be an easy run to 140, seen as so many other with lower stats already did it...little did I know hmthat Elban at 133 was going to stand in my way, got him down and then...That Poison Dragon, multiple tries but had no chance of defeating him, kept swiping and missing, even tried running away but it was not to be...

Comment

in this championship I did not have enough time due to work, but my rank was somewhere in the 800 if I remember well in the top 50
        but I did not receive a medal

Comment

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          hm how can you be ranked both 800 and top 50? You can check your ranking here: https://eternium-pulse.gitlab.io/

• Raingold
          Raingold commented
          Editing a comment
          lefkal If you're waiting for Silver medals, I just received mine yesterday.

thanks for the list, i was not in the 1000. maybe next time i have the time to do a good ranking

Comment

Working...
        X