Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lefkal
    replied
    thanks for the list, i was not in the 1000. maybe next time i have the time to do a good ranking

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    commented on 's reply
    lefkal If you're waiting for Silver medals, I just received mine yesterday.

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    hm how can you be ranked both 800 and top 50? You can check your ranking here: https://eternium-pulse.gitlab.io/

• lefkal
    replied
    in this championship I did not have enough time due to work, but my rank was somewhere in the 800 if I remember well in the top 50
    but I did not receive a medal

Leave a comment:

• Preshan
    replied
    With 1 hour left on the clock I though surely it would be an easy run to 140, seen as so many other with lower stats already did it...little did I know hmthat Elban at 133 was going to stand in my way, got him down and then...That Poison Dragon, multiple tries but had no chance of defeating him, kept swiping and missing, even tried running away but it was not to be...

Leave a comment:

• HunterX
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Travis sorry to bug you... I also have not received my medal but my friend has received her medal...

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply

• Raingold
    replied
    I got my 77. The timing was much better than my first-ever 77--7th qualifying craft on my Gold BH gave me 77 Assault pads.

This ANB, I forced myself to farm xp in trials and watch how mats, gold and gems flow. COW helped a lot with BOLs and gemstones for Brilliants.

This is my first time with 6 Fury. Enjoying the extra charges and leaps. LB builds inspired me to use more Vitality than in my previous Warriors. I stuck with Lily because I don't want to figure out and craft a crit build at the tail end. I'm aiming for at least 1200 xp, and I'll see how far I can go in trials. I put gold on a few pieces to resist the urge to burn time in Story. Story is about 3000% more fun for me than the aptly-named Trials. Challenged myself to follow the successful people. Thanks for the great posts and inspiration, all!

I'm crafting Warlords in case I need 4 WL/2 Fury--and to improve the odds of a second high-level useful item. I've done 26 qualifying crafts so far. I started low on gems because I spent last season's on my BH. Mats have flowed better than expected, especially MOTs and Greater Essences. I have 4 hours 40 min left. I have WW and leap at 10, and just got a WW BOM drop. Aiming for my first-ever second CT. Playing mobile only, more for fun than competition.

Congrats to everyone who's finished, and best of luck to the rest of you!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220227-071330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.4 KB ID:	210045
    Last edited by Raingold; 02-27-2022, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!

• Alsorna
    commented on 's reply
    Zipe maca leto 3463

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Do what bojck once suggested to me and just farm TL 100.

I was able to do so many runs and gather enough mats that I crafted three 77s one ANB silver or bronze.

• Arawn
    replied
    Okay one thing I've noticed about BH is that it takes forever to farm. It's taking me 90 seconds to farm 105... Really don't want to have to buy legendary crates to craft my 77s

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    What's the friend code for the profile that did not receive a medal?

• Alsorna
    replied
    I received this medal. But I don't just have this account: my second hero in Master League was ranked 108 and has no medal yet. Hence my insecurity.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    You received 1 Medal of Heroism on the 21st for ending Gold 13 at rank #137. I double checked your game data and the medal has been collected and applied.
Working...
X