? Re: Gear Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? Re: Gear Stats

Every item of gear can be tapped to open a box revealing that gear's stats. The box is divided into two parts, upper and lower. The upper half reveals what I refer to as 'given' stats, and the lower tells you what you'll get if you equip yourself with that particular piece of equipment. How are the two related (if, in fact, they are)?
    Just think...one good rocket barrage, and you can end up being the proud owner of a pair of Healthy Leather Pants of Thorns...

The "Compared to equipped..." show what would happen if you swap the item with what you currently have - so you lose the stats from your current item, and get that of the new one...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220209_162127.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.3 KB ID:	209322Click image for larger version  Name:	20220209_162058.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.0 KB ID:	209323

eg. I currently have Fury Gauntlets, the comparison (2) shows what happen if I swap it for the Rare armguards - bad idea, since I'ld lose a LOT of stats... simplest example:
    - Fury have 68.8% exp
    - Armguards have 38.1% exp
    - Comparison show a loss of 30.7% for exp boost
    => this is "simple" 30.7% decrease, not a "change to total"...

Also note that the comparison noted a loss of "Special Effect" and "Item is Part of a Set" - enchantments and set bonuses (3) are NOT included in the comparison figures... So while it's obvious in this example which to keep, sometimes you'll need to actually equip the new item and recheck manually...
    Last edited by Nhat; 02-09-2022, 05:31 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
    X