Views:	487
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	209415
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Sell them. I no longer carry any over from anb for this same reason

Comment

Originally posted by Jude Smith View Post
      Sell them. I no longer carry any over from anb for this same reason
      Yeah...I just remember when they were so hard to come by that I don't want to just ditch them. I guess it's sort of analogous to people who grew up in the Great Depression being so careful to never waste anything or throw anything away lol
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Jude Smith
        Jude Smith commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember those days. It took me months to farm the gold and gems to craft my first piece of jewellery.

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        Jude Smith I know, right? Farming TBD over and over again and buying gemstone packets. Not so big a deal now with jewelry boxes and currency boosters!

If you're running out of space, just sell one row. Once you fill it up again, sell it off again.

You never know what you're going to need in the future, or how the game mechanics will change. I've sold or salvaged stuff only to regret it later because it would have come in handy after the devs tweaked something.

Comment

It would be good if there were more crafting uses for gemstones. I was intrigued to discover an Enchantment that eats Brilliants. I played only a few weeks a year ago and these most recent ANBs, and I'm already feeling over-supplied.

Maybe gemstones could be used to craft gear and enchantments to improve the many potential builds that still lag behind the few useful ones.

Comment

Working...
        X