New ANB Bronze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ANB Bronze

Well, looks like it's time to saddle up for another rodeo...

Good luck to you all!
    Attached Files

Good luck! I have 15 minutes left to decide if I want to play a different hero class this event. It has been a long time since I played Mage...

Comment

Good luck to all those who will participate... Just playing for dailies and piling up for gems, still waiting for the LB split..

Comment

• RAFERS102
        RAFERS102 commented
        Editing a comment
        #comingsoon

Oh, just when i thought it'll be a quiet weekly period

Good luck to all.

Comment

Good luck, everyone! Continuing the long process to improve my main warrior.
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
        ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELAFOR - BH Farmer

Comment

I will be playing BH for the next four ANBs to build my main toon. Ozymandius isn't BH your specialty? Any advice? E.g. what abilities to focus on upgrading, etc?
          Last edited by Arawn; 02-19-2022, 03:27 PM.
          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I have pushed a FL BH to TL120

• Raingold
            Raingold commented
            Editing a comment
            FWIW, I built my first BH for Gold 13 with no cash spend. Playing for fun to create a fully unlocked BH, not competive, Gold is too short for me, recently back after a year away, mobile only. I reached 99 with FL BH 2 Havoc/ 4 Assault with Igniters and Molten Belt experiment. Scored Epic Heatseekers BOM via drop. Gorgana was good to me throughout the event. Vial of WS as second trinket.

I did socket and reforge a few items once each to change XP to more useful stats due to too much dying when I reached 90. Also used lesser enchantments on everything. If I'd spent less time in the Canyon of Whispers, and my battery hadn't gone out at the end, I could have gone higher, even with a supbar build and low FPS. I discovered afterwards that the FPS limit was on in Options. Still, it was the most fun I've had in an ANB. Now, thanks to Ozymandius, I know where to find a current BH guide.

With your greater skill and his tips, you'll crush it. Have fun.
            Last edited by Raingold; 02-20-2022, 04:47 PM.

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Raingold Not sure about the greater skill part but good luck to us both!

It's boring. Just do done TL156?

Comment

Playing Mage this event for the first time since they nerfed Apprentice gear set in what seems like years ago. Spent just over 21 minutes leveling up to 70, then used the e-box gear until I had resources to craft Legendary gear. Still have one e-box gear to replace. I am farming TL 70 though I am currently running over the 90 second rule. I was making great progress, shattering huge sections of map until I hit TL67 and shatter could no longer one-shot mobs. Switched over to using Vortex and Frost Beam as primary attack, which I am starting to get the hang of, though the learning curve as been brutal thus far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Athena 1hr.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	209657

Comment

• Arawn
              Arawn commented
              Editing a comment
              bojck Ozymandius I can do okay as long as I can run through the whole map and aggro all the mobs. Then it's easy to just beam them. My trouble is getting trapped once I've run to the other side of the map and triggered all the mobs and not having enough space to run back before the whole map gangs up on me. I'm sure there's some basic rules of thumb that I'm ignoring

• bojck
              bojck commented
              Editing a comment
              well it's not easy to pull the whole map and get away it : ) There are several (main) tricks that I use:
              - if the map bends, it's safer to move near the outside edge.
              - When I'm near the end of the map, I do something like a 'J' and then backtrack along the same path. Or else put, move down and left (to lure the mobs to the left), then go back right and up.
              - When in a dead end, nova or vortex to go through the sea of mobs - that's the most boss move

That applies to pushing, when xp farming I just run through the enemies, sometimes with an apple or a potion on the way

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Tin Man On the run up of trials after leveling up, I just take the next highest trial that is offered. I think the jump was something like TL58 to TL67. At the lower trial, all I had to do was round up a lot of mobs and shatter, which instantly disintegrated the entire screen. The jump to TL67 was like entering a whole new world. Instead of disintegrating the mobs, it just seemed to make them really mad. I am running Frost Beam as my primary attack now.

Welp... Had no idea it would be this easy. I feel like I wasted resources. I'm strictly mobile and I know how bad a player I am so I crafted legendary XP gear so I could put vitality on everything... Like, as much vitality as you'd put on a high-trial warrior. I'm just casually farming XP and cleared 110. I think next time I should definitely just use the epic ephemeral gear. Thanks Ozymandius!

Name:	Screenshot_20220222-072054_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	209769
            DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, the extra slots that used to be AR are now going to Haste. For push that means, CD/CR then Haste & Power with some defensive Dodge sprinkled in. If you cannot dodge as a BH, then you will surely die many times over. I think I only use AR on my cape and one piece of farmer jewelry when running BH events. For a hybrid BH, attack speed is more important that abilities cooldown.

• Arawn
              Arawn commented
              Editing a comment
              Kristoff Gotcha. I just craft a rare XG set but I know a lot of players farm gold at the same time as XP

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Arawn Yeah, it doesn't really cost much more to have a legendary XP XG set because you craft so many extra 72s and 73s when trying for a 77.

I just craft the farming gear in-between the high results, like when I get a 74 or 75, because you rarely get a 77 right after that.

Need Help Guys, stuck at TL 129, that Dragon gives me nightmares currently sitting at Rank 7 Hella, any tips on how I can get a bit further

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              What class of hero are you running? I ask because it really is a class specific answer to surviving Garm. Once you know your class, you can go to the class specific forum page and look at the guides or just search "Garm."
              Last edited by Ozymandius; 02-22-2022, 06:36 PM.

How do I add a acreenshot on here?

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Use the upload attachment buttons under text box

Managed to beat him eventually running an ELR mage, fully kitted out, Hella rank 7 now I think...the big Boys will come out to play now so hoping a top 50 finish
            Still new to the forum, need to figure out how to add screenshots

There she is
            Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! Most of the experienced players are probably still farming XP and cooking abilities right now. They likely won't push until the weekend, and a few will probably still be pushing when the event clock runs out. I would keep farming XP if you still have time left.

Starting with almost nothing.... Suprisingly im at Master league for a newbie only a month old. I wonder if i can breach top 100...

Comment

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              It can be done. I'm pretty crap at this game compared to most in the top 50 and I almost made it in during an ANB Gold. Just missed by one ranking. But it took a lot of studying, executing the overall strategy just right, and using up a LOT of resources such as gems. I bought two legendary crafting crates to supplement the crafting materials that I farmed, mainly because my first 77 was wasted on a piece of XP XG farming gear.

I ended up with three nice 77 pieces, but I could only take home one. My XP farmer was using 6Fury with Talisman of Storms (I do better with this than Fire Lily, for some reason), my push set was 4Warlord 2Fury. I use warrior because it performs better on my phone, but others have had success with Bounty Hunter and Mage.

Good luck!

P.S. Gems are shared across all your characters, even the ANB ones, so you can farm gems with your mains for use by the ANB avatar if you need more.
              Last edited by Kristoff; 02-23-2022, 03:56 PM.

Three hours into the event​ as a fairly novice ELR Fire Lily Mage. Finally broke 1k CLs and snagged a Frost Beam BoM. Then, I hit a level 77 Glacies on my 38th craft. Sort of makes up for the slow start to this event.

Name:	Athena 3hrs.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	209900

Comment

• bojck
              bojck commented
              Editing a comment
              oof that was a long time without bracers... Could do epics/rares to avoid that, although we all know too well it can still take a while :/ Did you do some story mode/gold farming first?
              Last edited by bojck; 02-24-2022, 09:14 AM.

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              bojck I had a lot of XG on jewelry at first, but I did go back to story mode to farm some gold when I ran out of Shadow essences. I have both Power and AR on most of my gear. I have since switched over to using the ephemeral jewelry for farming XP, so now I am broke. I will probably just push to 1200 CLs, then go back and farm some more gold.

Next time, I will put more of a priority on crafting the Frost Beam BoM. I did not know what I was missing out on by not having that.

• bojck
              bojck commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah it pretty much adds 5 trial levels... I usually farm 95 until I get the bracers, then move up to 100, then to 105 when I have a good staff, ideally with slayer. Bronze is long though, so you have plenty of time still : )

https://youtu.be/t_wF0ZVWWGE

Video from today's push! Saved some gems from a third healer, and used carnival cape and lower AR
            Mage: Anba
            Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
            X