Talisman vs Trinkets: cleaning the closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talisman vs Trinkets: cleaning the closet

I AM A NEWBEE...relatively speaking, and with that out of the way, I have found myself out of storage room. I'm keeping one room to stash one of each set of gear, one room for gemstones and jewelry, etc. I'm stuck here - I have 2 or 3 of each of the talisman except for one (and don't know if that's even necessary), and I've stopped using trinkets in general, and I'm of a mind to recycle them all. Would I be making a mistake? If so, why?
    Just think...one good rocket barrage, and you can end up being the proud owner of a pair of Healthy Leather Pants of Thorns...

Wow, thank you for taking the time, Tin Man! For now, I only play BH. Here's what's in my chest: first page - 2 sets of 'standard' gear, 75's to 71's, and one much lower set ( because "your heroes can share") and several stacks of books of learning. Page 2 one set each Assault to Stalker, mix of Legendary and Epic average about 72. Page 3 - Specialized belts (Molten, etc.) and Bracers of Mastery (all different), page avg 71-72. Page 4 - my gold digger outfit which changes frequently with upgrades, and two each of the specialized pistols, page avg is high, prob 73. Page 5 is mostly all talisman avg 2-3 each of every kind save one, and one row of high-end trinkets. Page 6 - gemstones mainly in the order you described, several j boxes and room for incoming from the current ANB. It's a lot of stuff and I suspect I could get along great with half of it, IF I knew how to sort through it efficiently.
    Just think...one good rocket barrage, and you can end up being the proud owner of a pair of Healthy Leather Pants of Thorns...

Comment

Here's an example...I'm a mess. Hehe!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Jude Smith
        Jude Smith commented
        Editing a comment
        Most of the stuff in that tab looks like crafting materials through my eyes if its level 70 it gets scavenged, you can craft level 71+ yourself anyways.
        Last edited by Jude Smith; 02-23-2022, 03:38 AM.

Thanks guys, you've been of great help. I hope this helps other newbees as well. Time for some spring cleaning!

Comment

Working...
      X