Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you get lucky.

Hi,

as the current season is about to end, I decided to try to improve my Push character (ELR Mage, Crit Build) slightly by upgrading the rather miserable BoM; from various ANBs I had brought sufficient mats to my Main Account for 20 crafts.

THIS was the FIRST one - which, of course, got CT'd right away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220430-150653_Eternium.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	211429

Very Nice (did it come with the Socket too - which would be a kind of double bonus!?)

I think my plan is to start a Crit Build as well.

Anyway - Awesome and congrats. Getting an L77 BoM with the correct bonus gives a nice jolt of dopamine

... ktb

Comment

Originally posted by Teebs View Post
      (did it come with the Socket too...?)

I think my plan is to start a Crit Build as well.

... ktb
      Yes, it did!

Now, of course, hindsight being 20/20, I am very (really very) slightly frustrated: I also had Greater Essences of Shadow for a handful of crafts, and I would have preferred Power over LoH, but decided not to waste the essences, because (IIRC) on EVERY previous attempt to craft a BoM, the first Frost Beam came around quite late. ["Personal record", earlier this year, 22 attempts till the first Frost Beam.]

P.S. Subjectively, I much prefer the Fire Lily build, but above the levels for XP farming the Crit Build works MUCH better for me (slow Mobile Only player); for fun, I just ran TL136 twice; with the Lily Build I ran out of time, the Crit Build easily dealt with Magroth in 5:43 minutes.
      So, by all means, do try a Crit Build!
      Last edited by Medamanaman; 04-30-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Teebs
        Teebs commented
        Editing a comment
        Trying to break my reliance on the Lily Build!

BUT - it does come with a seemingly lower ceiling given my skill. I was able to finally beat 139 Garm, and 140 Kara was a relative breeze. 141 Magroth .... just squeezed out with seconds to spare.

Haven't tried 142 BD ... because ... why? LOL

... ktb
    Working...
    X