X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone ok with this Silver ANB

Me?
    ​​​Log in o my ANB sign appear
    try to hv fun with a character that I haven't played for years.

"DFA thing"

aim? Trial 120 or maybe higher?
    finished reading Bojack Tutorial on levelling ANB to level 70 in 13 min with 450 gems. This Silver anb I want to do some budgeting. Around 2K gems is sufficient

Had crafted a fire lilly with loh frost damage and dodge. Haven't continue playing yet. Just watched the awesome video on and on and on all over again. Plenty of time

Hv a nice day​​

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-08-2022, 12:57 AM.
    ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
    PURIST Mobile user

TheExorcist, please be advised we already started an ANB Silver 15 Topic. If you want, you can move your post to it here:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...lver-league-15

So playing mage this time? I was going to play 6F warrior after reading adolf_2003 's guide.

Good luck to you!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Comment

• TheExorcist
      TheExorcist commented
      Editing a comment
      Oic. Sorry I haven't realize there's already a topic "silver anb 15" Now how to move all the posts etc there?

Cheers to you TheExorcist ! I am playing these with a strict gem budget from here on out. Using warrior and will do all my primary crafting outside of the events, despite the cost. Just not a fan of farming with mage or BH. Have fun mate!
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Working...
    X