X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    :-) True Magicians @work....

Just about to round up my crafting spree...
    I must say 'tis a wonderous change indeed crafting in dual classing....
    materials ready, practically no transforming essences, wonderfull tools phytia & antik meaning little waste and very accurate crafts (once you get the hang of balancing trusting phytia blindfold on the one hand and "playing it safe" on the other) and quite relaxing compared to previous anxiety levels (I wonder how many heart attacks have been prevented by thy wonderous tools ;-))

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    I built it, the back-end is based on work done by LodWig and myself.

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Cheers for help

actually since I am dual classing it only becomes important for my mage.....just about right now heading of to the crafting cauldrons...
    Great tool....am stunned at the mechanics\logics behind it.....whoever came pup with this....Gandalf would have been proud

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    ⚠️Warning: trial totals crafts registered for hero Diablo don't match crafts from Pythia, please perform proper check first.⚠️

the link above gives above error message but maybe it is device linked?

Note : I put in all crafts , about 20ish - is that wrong ?

Anyway, if one knows to save the result then that is a prfectly adequate solution.

Congratulations on an amazing little programme......to computer illiterates like me it seems like magic, almost daunting....but certainly welcome .... I almost have a bad conscience using it......well...almost ;-)

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Leaderboard rank changed so I can't check anymore. Do you recall roughly what the error said? I programmed many different messages, so should be able to figure out what the problem is, if you remember.

• UmbraDei
    replied
    Originally posted by Bali_Lenni View Post
    http://pythia.epizy.com/antikythera
    Just found out about this and trying it first time (too old for Discord!?).... seems to work wonders

Suggestion, do it straight away after the 3 crafts and take a screenshot of the results... I could not bring it to show me the list again later on ?

Question to veterans: the sequence does not change after an added craft...correct ?
    If you stick to mobile, the sequence indeed doesn't change.

So you should write it down as well, or screenshot it at least.

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Cheers for the help....
    ...installed and deleted discoird twice so far ....just missing reallifetime and patience to learn using this kind of platform Good Luck Gold & Glory !

Leave a comment:

• laffcarl
    commented on 's reply
    Yes take a screenshot or copy and paste all the Antikythera results straight away when you get them, I lost my ones last ANB, I tried to replicate it by placing the original items back in their correct position ...but alas I had sold the original bom cos it was rubbish...oh well live and learn
    Discord is the place to ask your questions as that's where the owner/writer of Pythia/Antikythera resides and others who know a lot more than me.
    It takes a little bit of head scratching at first but you soon get the hang of it.
    Good Luck guys
    Last edited by laffcarl; 06-21-2022, 03:57 PM.

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    http://pythia.epizy.com/antikythera?...vent=m&rank=93

Do not understand. the error message..why it will not show results ?

What am I doing wrong ?

Cheers for pointers

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    http://pythia.epizy.com/antikythera
    Just found out about this and trying it first time (too old for Discord!?).... seems to work wonders

Suggestion, do it straight away after the 3 crafts and take a screenshot of the results... I could not bring it to show me the list again later on ?

Question to veterans: the sequence does not change after an added craft...correct ?

Leave a comment:

• Medamanaman
    replied
    Thanks, guys.
    You have got me thinking - and possibly finding a solution for my problem, which is that I am really a mobile only player.

A while ago, having read about Pythia in the forum, I tried using it by long-pressing the Home button to switch between Eternium and my web browser, but Eternium didn't like that at all and kept crashing.

The possible solution: I have two older devices that still work; I'll have to see if there's a cheap way to get one of them online.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Can't emphasize enough how valuable Pythia and BoM predictor are. I got L76 BoM with Frost Beam (my bonus of choice) on my 4th craft. The L76 was luck, the BoM bonus was not. Using the BoM predictor takes the guess work out of getting your bonus of choice. FYI, you may get 5 or 6 chances in 76 crafts to get Frost Beam bonus. It is probably the rarest bonus, so even more reason to use Pythia.

Leave a comment:

• laffcarl
    replied
    Nah it's bad news blind crafting often 20 odd crafts before you get the right one, if you use the Pythia and the Bom crafting aid you can predict your next Bom's...I got 4 beam bracers, (so far only done 27 crafts in total), to choose from this ANB using it
    http://pythia.epizy.com/
    Thanks to UmbraDei the Kamikaze Sniper.
    Discord is full of help and helpful players and is the place to really find out cool stuff.
    Good luck
    Last edited by laffcarl; 06-20-2022, 11:06 AM. Reason: Awful grammer and punctuation as usual lol.

Leave a comment:

• Medamanaman
    started a topic BoM and Random Numbers - fair?

BoM and Random Numbers - fair?

Hi,
    I have just crafted a legendary Frostbeam BoM for the current ANB Bronze, and noticed the same thing as during most ANBs: I mostly fill three to four rows of my inventory, (i.e. 24 to 32 attempts) before I get FrostBeam for the first time, whereas DfA hardly ever takes more than half a dozen attempts.

This time I counted:
    -the BoM with DfA took three attempts,
    -the BoM with Frostbeam took 24 attempts, and the failures contained four DfAs and two other fours (I think Singularity and Frost Nova).

I have played (rough guess) 35 ANBs, which, as statistics go, is not a lot; so:

have I so far just been unlucky, or is the (legendary) BoM actually slanted against Frostbeam?
Working...
X