Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reporting a player with impossible gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporting a player with impossible gear?

Is there an email to report a player with gear that's impossible to craft? Sorry but I couldn't find one. I don't like reporting people but it makes it hard for others when competing. I didn't want to post the screenshots until I was absolutely sure there's no legitimate way to have two damage types on a single gear piece ( nature damage and physical). I'm not aware of any but maybe there's some obscure something that allows it? Publicly shaming someone unjustly wouldn't be good. Thanks.

May have changed, but the ability to add multiple types of damage was reported and determined to not be a hack. Instructions were made available to all forum and discord.
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...hysical-damage
    Last edited by papa jim; 08-01-2022, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Yia
      Yia commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, hadn't seen that.

The danger is the developers may remove gear using bi-schooling. It has helped 6 Fury Warriors become competitive with the meta 2 F 4 WL. Not equal, but closer. I'm biased as I enjoy 6F, so have leapt upon bischooing trinkets etc...My investment may go if the devs decide, but until then, it's fun

Comment

I would run naked to town if anybody with any impossible gears could beat Kara at trial 155 with a whirlwind shield warrior.
      ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
      ANB Silver #16 BH Trial 143
      PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Gargos
        Gargos commented
        Editing a comment
        A pure 6F warrior is currently #4 on Season LB, only possible using bi-school WS belt, bracer, VoWS & ToS...along with speed and skill, of course. It'll be interesting to see how far he can go. Kara at TL 160 will be very tough. Interestingly a Vampiric Blades Shockwave warrior is high on the current Bronze LB. Not one of the usual top players.

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Grandson, go start your run. Has already been done. Though, the player was promptly banned after posting.
    Working...
    X