new content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new content?

I have finished the story, cleared all 5 stars on every level through legendary, and truly have nothing else to do. I was entertaining myself in the PVP arena for a bit, but now every time I enter, it locks me down as soon as I encounter my opponent, I lose the match (the only time it has ever happened) and my ticket as well. If there is no new content coming out soon, I guess I am done. Sorry to see it though. I really enjoyed the game.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ext-generation

Comment

Yeah, Oakminde, you've pretty much run through gameplay.

There is, of course, the competitive aspect of the game, besides broken Arena, such as competing for title, medals, and fame in ANB and Season Events. But this does require a lot more time and investment of resources on your part to build powerful, quality gear to compete, all with maxed out attributes, celestial transforms, enchantments, and brilliant gemstones ... all while you continue to upgrade your toon's experience and Champion Level.

So, if you want to hang around for the long run, this so-called end game progession takes many months (and even years) to build up the best gear for your toon(s) to compete ... keeping you and the rest of us busy and with something to do while we wait for the next generation of Eternium.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
      ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELAFOR - BH Farmer

Comment

Working...
      X