Windows v1.5.90 Finally Dropped - A Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows v1.5.90 Finally Dropped - A Warning

So, they finally dropped v1.5.90 for Windows today apparently.

I can not play Silver #17 because v1.5.90 installed unbeknownst to me and it will not let me create a new ANB hero because I already have existing ANB heroes from other ANBs.

Be warned to clear out any old ANB heroes before loading up v1.5.90.

Created my ANB toon on Steam (no old ANB stragglers). I hardly ever play the Windows instance on PC anymore, and I'm a bit surprised to see this update.

Nevertheless, I tried V1.5.90, and it appears stable for the 5 minutes I ran it in Story with both my ANB and main toons. And the transitions back to both Steam and mobile occurred without a glitch (ala Windows 10 & Android mobile).

So, that's one guy's observation. But if there are those of you that do have issues, however, feel free report it in the Tech Support Sub Forum for Travis to follow up.
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 08-12-2022, 11:27 PM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELAFOR - BH Farmer

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Is not a tech support issue as it is not a bug. They announcement back when v1.5.89 dropped that it made the change that you would not be able to run new ANBs when you still have heroes open from old ANBs. The .89 version dropped for non-Windows and non-Steam but not for Windows and Steam. Well, v1.5.90 brings this new restriction to Windows. The same limitation is coming as soon as the new Steam version drops.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Tin Man, you completely missed the point of my post. It was just a report that the new instance seems to be working okay for me in my environment.
Working...
X