Devs, where art thou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devs, where art thou

Now, I know I have moaned about this before. However I don't remeber seeing a response from the devs......if they still exist that is. Could someone please explain the two hanous crimes in the images attached? Anyone that has played this game for more than a week will know that either of these two purchases would equate to day light robbery. Even if purchased at night. Someone from within the team really needs to come up with a justification for this? Especially as they use the tag line "eternium was created with passion, not greed".

So, while on vacation in Ireland with my wife, I learned that the term 'daylight robbery' originated there when the English taxed the Irish on the number of windows they had in their houses, so they were forced to build houses with few windows.
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Those offers are generated by an automated system that has not been improved since it was implemented. I'm guessing they have some improvements to the system on the back burner.

Comment

• RAFERS102
        RAFERS102 commented
        Editing a comment
        As always Travis, I am forever in awe of your diplomatic approach to such questions / queries posed by the likes of me. I'm a big fan of reading between the lines.
    Working...
    X