Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an experience boost during this January 2023 War Supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there an experience boost during this January 2023 War Supplies?

So, I happened to be running TL 45 just before War Supplies started and it caught my eye that I was getting roughly 20k per each of Kara's minions that I killed.

The War Supplies icon says:

Click image for larger version

Name:	War Supplies - Experience Boost.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	215752

So, I decided to run back through TL 45 and see what the boost was like because I have seen different comments about the War Supplies experience boost.

Here is what I am seeing:

Name:	TL 42 - XP Before.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	215753

Is the experience bar after spawning Kara but before killing anything since spawning her.

Name:	TL 42 - XP After.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	215754

Is the experience bar after killing one of Kara's minions. That is the same roughly 20k experience that I was seeing before this current War Supplies started.

So, does this War Supplies not actually have an experience boost or does the boost not apply to minions?

Definitely not the result that I was expecting.

I just had an engineer check and the 15% boost is active for currency, hero XP, and Champion XP.

Comment

Travs, thanks for the response.

If that is the case? Does that mean that the boost does not apply to all kills? A 15% boost should clearly show when the roughly 20k experience was awarded before the War Supplies.

Something is obviously going on here. Just trying to understand what it is.

BTW, I clearly see the gemstone boost. I even tried logging out and back in after restarting the app to verify that it was just not something that required starting the app after War Supplies started.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        I let the engineers know, but please continue to do what you do, follow that rabbit, and let me know what you find.

Judging by the orange color of the connection icon, I guess the game wasn't able to check that the event was running, in which case none of the events perks apply.

Edit: Looking more closely, I see a faint glow around the Season icon in town, indicating that the game was aware this event was running.
      Last edited by LodWig; 01-11-2023, 08:40 PM. Reason: Added "in town"
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

Working...
      X