Leaderboards delay for medals ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaderboards delay for medals ?

Hello, how much time it take to get gained medals when a leaderboard is terminated - closed ?

I got gold and gems from the season bank but nothing from the rank in the leaderbord. I was in the top 10% ...

Will i need to contact support if nothing happend ?

Regards.
    Last edited by Le Chaland; 06-26-2023, 09:25 PM.
    LECE CADU NAVU 1051

It typically takes a few weeks for the game developers to review the leaderboards for cheaters, so be patient.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      This is how it was in the past. Nowadays, medals typically go out within 1 week (usually within a couple days)...unless there's a hardware issue like there was after the last Silver ended. Medals for Gold and Spring will probably go out today.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Continued improvement! Maybe one day the game computers will spit out the results at the end of the event ... one day.

Ok. So it is normal. Thank you.
    LECE CADU NAVU 1051

Comment

And it may take a little longer since a season an ANB just ended.

Comment

The medals from #23 Gold ANB could be here around the time of the next ANB. This Friday as I remember. ( Normally )
        The Spring Season medals; all Season medals, take much longer; as there are many more players. ( Normally )

Comment

Being in the Top 10% is meaningless when it comes to medals.

For seasons? You have to be in the Top 500 for your class.

For A New Beginning (ANBs) events? The threshold varies:

Bronze -- Top 1000
          Silver -- Top 500
          Gold -- Top 250

Being in the Top 10% will probably get you a medal during ANBs. Being in the Top 10% of seasons will not necessarily get you even close.

Comment

Tin Man seems to have the correct Hasenpfeffer for what it's really like.

Comment

Always no medals here since the last season event ended and the concerning leaderboard closed.(Two heroes.)

I only received extra gold and gems (I took the season pass).

Not really impatient, I just want to be sure that I will receive them well and that there is no problem.
              How do you receive them? In the mail box ?

Regards.
              LECE CADU NAVU 1051

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
                Being in the Top 10% is meaningless when it comes to medals.

For seasons? You have to be in the Top 500 for your class.

For A New Beginning (ANBs) events? The threshold varies:

Bronze -- Top 1000
                Silver -- Top 500
                Gold -- Top 250

Being in the Top 10% will probably get you a medal during ANBs. Being in the Top 10% of seasons will not necessarily get you even close.
                The medals for last ANB we're already awarded.
                The medals for a Season take much longer; as there are many more players and other more serious issues that are reviewed; before given.

Yes they will be delivered to the mailbox of your main characters, when awarded.
                Last edited by Wisp; 07-01-2023, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Chaland View Post
                  Always no medals here since the last season event ended and the concerning leaderboard closed.(Two heroes.)

I only received extra gold and gems (I took the season pass).

Not really impatient, I just want to be sure that I will receive them well and that there is no problem.
                  How do you receive them? In the mail box ?

Regards.
                  I was in the top 10% for last Season.... Pretty sure that was good.
                  Although it put my Toon just outside of the top 1000.
                  No chance for medals, even if I had moved up, from Veterans to Master.

~S~

Comment

The medals for the Spring 2023 season were delivered before the medals for Gold #23 and were out within three days of the season end which is a fastest ever time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
                      The medals for the Spring 2023 season were delivered before the medals for Gold #23 and were out within three days of the season end which is a fastest ever time.
                      So if i unserstand correctly medals for spring 2023 are already awarded (the event ended about a week ago for me) and if i received nothing, i may have a problem and should contact the support team ?

I ask this because i spendt real money [ I rarely do this ] to help my heroes to be better and being able to gain some trial levels more.
                      I hope that a big and quick progress (about 400 xp levels up by training in the trial) is not considered as a cheat when leaderboard is checked ...
                      LECE CADU NAVU 1051

Comment

Nothing that you have said so far gives any indication that you should have received any medals.

Top 10% is completely meaningless. What class did you rank highest with? What Trial Level did you clear?

If you quickly gained 400 more Champion Levels? Your heroes are still a relatively low Champion Level. There are no quick Champion Levels above CL 1950. CL 2000 is a single ANB event.

Your highest equipped piece of gear is are level 74 Apprentice Pads. Your gear is far from any standard build for pushing with a mage. Yeah, you are Top 10%. I suspect you that you are not hear the Top 500 mage ranking that was required to get a season medal.

Am I correct that this is you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Le Chaland.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	218651

You can continue to complain that you have not yet received your medals but until you show any evidence that you should have received a medal? There is nothing that we other players can say that will help you.

Travis can verify whether or not you were ranked high enough to earn a medal. I highly doubt that you were.

I found this Merlin on the leaderboards but does not seem to be your hero based upon the equipped gear.

This Merlin also does not seem to be you.

Nor this Merlin.

Here is Merlin at #1741.

This does not seem to be you.

Rank #2261.

And then, low and behold at #2381, we have a Merlin that matches you. Ranking #2381 is far from Top 500 even when all the heroes that are multiples have been removed even though that Merlin is in the Top 10%.

Looking for Morgane:

There is a Morgane at #715.

There is a Morgane at #2395 that does seem to be you.

Your gear is far from optimal for a high ranking and your Champion Level takes less than two hours to get in a single A New Beginning (ANB) event.

You may enjoy playing your heroes with how they are built but you will want to change things around to qualify for a Top 500 season ranking.

Do you still insist that you should have received a medal for your season ranking?

Comment

Are you implying that I'm lying and trying to take any advantage ?
                          I am neither a liar nor a cheater ...

I cleared level 80 with my two heroes, and 12 hours before the mages leaderboard of spring 2023 close i was in the top 10, for my two heroes.

It is easy to ask for proofs when it is no longer possible for me to provide them ...

Next time I will take screenshots, and I promise, you will be the first to receive them. By this way i feed the hope that it may make you a little more fair.

Regards .
                          LECE CADU NAVU 1051

Comment

I am not calling you a liar nor trying to imply that you are trying to take advantage. I am just saying that you are are not understanding that Top 10% has absolutely nothing to do with Top 500 for the season.

You were not in the Top 10. You were in the Top 10%. The two are not the same. I do not know how else to say it.The rankings required for a season medal are not a percentage but the raw ranking. You just did not get into the Top 500. What can we do to explain more that being in the top 10% has absolutely zero to do with it?

TL 80 does not qualify you for Top 500 on the leaderboard.

No players can see the final official leaderboard. Eternium has not posted the official final leaderboards for over a year.

I provided links to what seem to be the rankings for your two heroes. I had to spend a fair amount of time figuring out where your heroes were at.

Merlin cleared TL 80 in 4:43 while Morgane cleared TL 80 in 5:13. You obviously ranked with Morgane after you ranked with Merlin because the Merlin ranking is with CL 869 but the Morgane ranking is with CL

Ranking Top 500 for the season means clearing more around TL 100.

How am I not being fair? I have been providing information that you have not given. You only mentioned that you only cleared TL 80 after I had provided your leaderboard entries.

You are the one not being fair by continuing to insist that you should have medals without even initial saying what trial level you cleared and using a bogus metric, 10%, as justification why you should have medal.

Are the leaderboard entries that I gave you the links for not your heroes?

Here are the medal reward requirements for the seasons:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Medals.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.4 KB ID:	218662

Please tell me where it says that medals are giving for being ranked in the top 10% of the mages. Or, are you trying to say that three Medals of Tenacity are given to anyone within the top 500% of mages?

I have provided what I believe to be your season rankings along with the links to your leaderboard entries on the unofficial leaderboards. What else do you want from else to prove to you that you did not earn a medal?

Travis | Support Mgr. Discussions like this is why players have continued to ask for posting for the finalized season leaderboards once again. There is no official proof that we can provide to other players that show why they did not get medals nor to show players what they must do in order to rank for medals. We have been told on more than one occasion that posting of the final official season leaderboards would restart. We have yet to see any.

Getting the medals three days after the season ends is fine. I would rather wait two weeks to get the medals and get a listing of the finalized leaderboards.

Yeah, I know that we do not need to tag you in the posts because you read everything. However, this entire discussion has gone on way too long and you are the only one that can officially tell Le Chaland that no medals were earned.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
                              Bali_Lenni commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Gold may shine and Diamonds glitter , but 'tis Tin that is patient..

• WarriorSeven
                              WarriorSeven commented
                              Editing a comment
                              +1 Put those computers to work a just bit harder to automatically have THEM post the Leaderboards again.
                          Working...
                          X