Pythia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pythia

Is there a new link for pythia? The one I have has not worked lately.

It sometimes goes down for a few hours.

Comment

Does pythia work for normal legendary it's or is it just set unique legacy

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Normal legendary follows a flat chance (based on what I've read), so Pythia doesn't apply

So if you've crafted before using pythia, will it no longer work. I've been trying to use it to no avail. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I dunno

Comment

You can use the check crafts function in pythia to recover craft history you might have not entered.

Comment

It didn't work.
          ⚠️Warning: it seems Ethefri has done some crafts before reaching Mastery Level 50.⚠️

Is all it said. That's my warrior in the anb currently

Comment

If you were crafting legendary level 70 unique/set items before you reach ml 50, pythia will not work for that character.. Raise ml to 50 before next anb.

Comment

Are there any other links for Pythia?

Comment

• Tin Man
                Tin Man commented
                Editing a comment
                Why do you need another link to Pythia? Having issues?

Public wifi will not open Pythia.com

Comment

• Tin Man
                Tin Man commented
                Editing a comment
                No, Pythiacrafting.com is the only URL currently. Odd that you can not access it through public WiFi.

UmbraDei Thoughts?

• UmbraDei
                UmbraDei commented
                Editing a comment
                Benadine do you experience issues on other networks too on the same device? Is it a computer or a phone? What kind of browser? Any specific error message you see?

• Benadine
                Benadine commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m using Safari on a tablet. The message I’ll get is “Access denied” with an explanation that it violates use of IT ressources. I’m pretty sure it will work on other networks, just not the one I’m using right now.
                Looks like I’ll be crafting without Pythia, a great tool for players. It should be incorporated in the game imo.
            Working...
            X