Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mohin View Post

I need to come back to my first character I think

Don't you have any problems with reflecting mobs?
    That's what I've always been wondering about. I tend to regularly die, because the aura is just damn difficult to notice - especially if turned off or with the Immolate from my Apprentice Set.
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohin View Post
      Don't you have any problems with reflecting mobs?
      Short answer....no. IF I see a reflect normally I would stop and kill on sight (I can focus them solo easy), if I leave reflect to get into the middle of a full map pull it 'can' kill me if I'm lazy but if you have good dodge, parry it will not hurt you. In that ability rate build...nothing hurts me, but that's trial 200 I doubt a child would die on my mage there, Tested on trial 1000 and that build could not kill fast enough so its not a high level build, just a gimmicky fun run. (slow time does not slow the trial timer)
      It's about the art of pulling, if you have 200 things chasing you and you see reflect, don't pull it. This is where I like not to run minions as they would pull what you try to avoid.
      At the extreme high end trials 1500+ I have Maggie so once again reflect is nothing and my pulls are smaller about only 1/4 the map per pull.

Led

The needer of Nerfs,
      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

• Originally posted by Led View Post

Short answer....no. IF I see a reflect normally I would stop and kill on sight (I can focus them solo easy), if I leave reflect to get into the middle of a full map pull it 'can' kill me if I'm lazy but if you have good dodge, parry it will not hurt you. In that ability rate build...nothing hurts me, but that's trial 200 I doubt a child would die on my mage there, Tested on trial 1000 and that build could not kill fast enough so its not a high level build, just a gimmicky fun run. (slow time does not slow the trial timer)
        It's about the art of pulling, if you have 200 things chasing you and you see reflect, don't pull it. This is where I like not to run minions as they would pull what you try to avoid.
        At the extreme high end trials 1500+ I have Maggie so once again reflect is nothing and my pulls are smaller about only 1/4 the map per pull.

I think dps+ability will work much better but is only my opinion, maybe not for high trials (time) but you will get more control. Maybe this will be pvp build better than tank mage.
        We can not attain infinity but we can get to it.
        XAZU DIBE MIWU 1759

Comment

• I just have an eye to when the devs introduce un dodgeable attacks from mobs. as this will kill full dps runs maby then my tank cooldown jewerley will be more effective when my gear is still full dps with dps gemstones.
          Cooldown reduction will be much better for pvp as your not going to be in combat often so having skills ready will be very important. Killing people will not be hard...killing multiple one after the other is when you need good cooldown reduction....especially on BH where your dps is more burst and stealth
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

• Hi, Led! Can you test this biuld on high trials?

King of Android play
            NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

• I been doing testing at find that (vortex fireball) + frost nova + blizzard + blink is the best combo at the moment,

Frost bolt is no good for the groups and you need vortex fireball for the packs. Frost nova combo very well with blizzard.
              Slow time is pointless now we dont pull full map and it does not slow timer so its only fake DPS.
              The problem is even using the above you cant kill fast enough so you need singularity and I dont know what to drop.......
              Its not as reliable as singularity-timewarp-blink....but for lower trials (Trail 1000 on my mage I consider low) blizzard frost nova is really good.
              Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I been doing testing at find that (vortex fireball) + frost nova + blizzard + blink is the best combo at the moment,

Frost bolt is no good for the groups and you need vortex fireball for the packs. Frost nova combo very well with blizzard.
                Slow time is pointless now we dont pull full map and it does not slow timer so its only fake DPS.
                The problem is even using the above you cant kill fast enough so you need singularity and I dont know what to drop.......
                Its not as reliable as singularity-timewarp-blink....but for lower trials (Trail 1000 on my mage I consider low) blizzard frost nova is really good.
                Many thanks. Your experience is very important for us. My guys ask a lot of questions, but I do not have time for all the tests. The fact that my warrior has gone through the 1000 level of mobs is already an achievement for me.
                King of Android play
                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

Many thanks. Your experience is very important for us. My guys ask a lot of questions, but I do not have time for all the tests. The fact that my warrior has gone through the 1000 level of mobs is already an achievement for me.
                  Your a King of the game Dyoma with nothing to prove, your list of achievements is many.
                  I been doing a lot more CL leveling as I not want to waste time in trials much with impending changes so that's why I not do many video lately but I try to be active on forums.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

• Magnifique

Comment

• Here it is guys, my 1st mage video is awhile.

This is 4 different builds, running trial 200 in sub 90 seconds with 75% cooldown reduction and 732k dps. Enjoy. I did 5 min commentary and a basic account overview.

Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

• Here it is guys,

LED mage trial 91 on the new BETA. Enjoy...I'm playing on my phone.

Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Here it is guys,

LED mage trial 91 on the new BETA. Enjoy...I'm playing on my phone.

Why you don't use second autoattack?
                          King of Android play
                          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

• I was wondering the same thing with Dyo throughout the video. Pretty solid though, like always, amazing job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

Why you don't use second autoattack?
                              I find the chances I misclick on the phone too much of a risk....so to avoid deaths and stick to one...On PC I would use both skills
                              Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I find the chances I misclick on the phone too much of a risk....so to avoid deaths and stick to one...On PC I would use both skills
                                May be I will record video with doubletapping masterclass on weekend.
                                King of Android play
                                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Working...
                                X