LED Warrior Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I already socketed my shield with an armour gemstone

I have to agree with the icons for Shield Slam, they do tend to get overwhelming at times and obscure your warrior in a volley of icons!

Agem VOYA QETO XAYE 7821

Comment

• Hi guys,

I was trying to record new video for you and asnwer the question how far we can go in trials when as Adrian mentioned 1000CL's nerf (cap) will come, Unfortunately my recording program closed silently and I can show you only my stats and give you the results.

I distributed only 1000 CL's points, go to trial 565 - Enemy level 600 and finish it with time left 3:17. It was good run (concentrated and calm). Below you can see my stats.
      Last edited by Mohin; 07-15-2017, 01:48 PM.
      We can not attain infinity but we can get to it.
      XAZU DIBE MIWU 1759

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
        Gratz! Have you tried putting your champion points into Power/Crit instead of Attack Speed? Your damage should be higher, since DT / SW do not benefit from higher AS.
        Indirectly they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by soios View Post
          She had this ring euipped a while ago with like 230m dps or smth (lvl 47 ^^)
          http://i.imgur.com/hxNrNvh.png

Wonder if its first time playing?
          Gotta love the detail of the Perfect Ruby socketed

Comment

• Originally posted by soios View Post
            She had this ring euipped a while ago with like 230m dps or smth (lvl 47 ^^)
            http://i.imgur.com/hxNrNvh.png

Wonder if its first time playing?
            The stats of her ring are 'slightly exaggerated' rofl.

I guess that this is the 'perfect ring' that the 'Perfect Jewellery Crafting guide' thread mentions......

NUCE SONI HUCU 7612

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominik Keßler View Post

The stats of her ring are 'slightly exaggerated' rofl.

I guess that this is the 'perfect ring' that the 'Perfect Jewellery Crafting guide' thread mentions......
              No, this one is secretly obtained by fusing MINIMUM stat value Rings socketed with the WRONG gem type...

Comment

• Maybe this is not the best thread because I should show you the videos but I don't have patient to record one

I don't know where is the limit but below you can see my stats when unlocking TRIAL 700 (Enemy 733).
                XAZU DIBE MIWU 1759

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohin View Post
                  Maybe this is not the best thread because I should show you the videos but I don't have patient to record one

I don't know where is the limit but below you can see my stats when unlocking TRIAL 700 (Enemy 733).
                  Gratz, bro! Very cool result! What about 1000?
                  King of Android play
                  NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

Gratz, bro! Very cool result! What about 1000?
                    I am starting believe that LED will achieve this level soon I have still 2-4 minutes left depends on map and play so maybe 800 will be the limit for me with my current gear/build, don't know.

BTW did you progress your BH in trials?
                    XAZU DIBE MIWU 1759

Comment

• I'm along way off 1000, I not been running trials since the new update. My focus has been gaining CL and gemstones. My gear is already very good and the fear of lv 80 and the coming trial reset is preventing me from pushing hard in trials again. I really cant wait for multiplayer.......
                      Led

The greatest sheepshagger of all
                      If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

• Nice to see you, guys! I absolutely don't have a time for play. I only do daily quests, and sitting with 1045CL.
                        PS. Working for 14 hours a day is hard to find time to play
                        Last edited by Dyoma; 07-21-2017, 10:53 PM.
                        King of Android play
                        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

• Originally posted by Led View Post
                          I'm along way off 1000, I not been running trials since the new update. My focus has been gaining CL and gemstones. My gear is already very good and the fear of lv 80 and the coming trial reset is preventing me from pushing hard in trials again. I really cant wait for multiplayer.......

Did I miss something, level 80, trial reset coming...who said that? I heard only about the CL nerf only and about max level of 70 that will not change in the near future.
                          XAZU DIBE MIWU 1759

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                            Nice to see you, guys! I absolutely don't have a time for play. I only do daily quests, and sitting with 1045CL.
                            PS. Working for 14 hours a day is hard to find time to play
                            Hi bro!

That's true until sombody will not extend a day from 24h to 36h it could be hard for you to play

I keep my fingers crossed for you to find a time when the multiplayer will come.
                            XAZU DIBE MIWU 1759

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohin View Post

Did I miss something, level 80, trial reset coming...who said that? I heard only about the CL nerf only and about max level of 70 that will not change in the near future.
                              No DEV has mentioned going to lv 80, but looking back in history they have raised the level cap every year so far, so judging on the past I would say they are not going to stay on lv 70. They did say not on the road map but I think (just my view) that it will raise when they do a major update...(like the last time when they introduced trials)...I really hope that they never raise it as it will probably end my time on this game. I not wanting to grind for gear a 3rd time.
                              Adrian said they are going to redo trials and that they will be getting reset, so all progress will be lost. When is a different story...
                              So my sceptical mind goes a bit silly.....
                              no point grinding CL when it gets nerfed soon (with the max around CL1000 with very diminishing returns)
                              no point grinding trials when they are getting reset.
                              no point farming gear if they raise the cap to 80.....

So here I find myself currently grinding gemstones.....they only thing that will not get nerfed and I can take to lv 80

Led

The greatest sheepshagger of all
                              If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

• Originally posted by Led View Post

No DEV has mentioned going to lv 80, but looking back in history they have raised the level cap every year so far, so judging on the past I would say they are not going to stay on lv 70. They did say not on the road map but I think (just my view) that it will raise when they do a major update...(like the last time when they introduced trials)...I really hope that they never raise it as it will probably end my time on this game. I not wanting to grind for gear a 3rd time.
                                Adrian said they are going to redo trials and that they will be getting reset, so all progress will be lost. When is a different story...
                                So my sceptical mind goes a bit silly.....
                                no point grinding CL when it gets nerfed soon (with the max around CL1000 with very diminishing returns)
                                no point grinding trials when they are getting reset.
                                no point farming gear if they raise the cap to 80.....

So here I find myself currently grinding gemstones.....they only thing that will not get nerfed and I can take to lv 80
                                I must agree with, I understand your view. Who knows maybe it will be also end game for me if they do what you said. But I think they don't care about few veterans, from economical view they looking for new fresh players whos are more willing to spend more money and time (watching ads) for game.

We are waiting now for nerfing gemstones
                                XAZU DIBE MIWU 1759

Comment

Working...
                                X