No announcement yet.

LED Warrior Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is enough to buy Xagan and use Markus (charge), vortex and Xagan's stun.
    King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
      ....i dont think smokescreen is good.....just rapid fire and missles after you stun should be fine
      You've played longer than me and have way more experience and experimentation, obviously. But I find Smokescreen to be necessary with my gear. With 2 Assault gear I get 12 projectiles (shots or hits, same diff?) @ 70% damage, which Smokescreen doubles. Then Rapidfire gives me 7 shots which equates to 84 shots @ 140% damage almost instantly. Currently, without factoring in crits and other bonuses, my guns do 2196-2745 damage per shot.... That means Smokescreen/Rapidfire does 258k-322k damage as a base. The actual numbers are even better than that- example...by the time I finish the gestures for the two then hit details... Scattershot=1,293,458 and Charged Shots=452,260. Mind you, I'm only at lvl 9 for both Smoke and Rapid so there's one more bump in power there.

Heatseekers don't seem to work well for me as they tend to land wherever they want, which is quite often where the enemy ain't. Think they may be seeking sheep?

On normal level, Magroth tends to vanish with just 2-3 regular shots so I can't even get the timing close to get him dead, so I guess I just gotta try Heroic or Legendary.
      POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

BH kill Magroth on legendary
        King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Smoke screen and rapid fire combo. I dont think this works like you say. Smokescreen only doubles the dps of the 1st hit you do. Rapid fire makes you fire 5 shots fast but only the 1st gets the bonus from smokescreen making the combo pointless.
          Led

The greatest sheepshagger of all
          If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Smoke screen and rapid fire combo. I dont think this works like you say. Smokescreen only doubles the dps of the 1st hit you do. Rapid fire makes you fire 5 shots fast but only the 1st gets the bonus from smokescreen making the combo pointless.
            I just tested it in practice... Without Smokescreen, RapidFire=618,631 and Charged=120,223.

Results wildly vary, but so far in my testing Rapidfire alone is between 550k and 670k, with Charge between 120k and 370k. Meanwhile, with Smokescreen, Rapidfire is always over 1m and as high as 1.35m from what I've been able to note. Charged is 450k-960k from those same tests.

I could run it a hundred times or so each way to get truer numbers, but without the gear you have.... Try out a couple times with your sweet BH if you have some extra time?

I'm in the process of getting Smokescreen to 10 (1 more second duration), and then Rapidfire as I think you get 8 shots at 10.
            POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Comment

Lol i dont have a sweet bh.....mine is more like a lamb...i know i should be doing more testing and playing it but im time limited.
              Led

If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

@Led- I call BS, I saw your full pull video with BH and a snippet of a dungeon run in another vid. You have a sweet BH.

Anyhow, I don't think Magroth can be killed when playing on a phone/tablet- I just don't think you can draw symbols fast enough to stun then do the massive DPS required.... At least I can't. The time it takes me between drawing a Z, there's no chance to draw A & V, whereas with a keyboard it's easy to hit 1, 2, 3 in less time than it takes to count it down.
                POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Comment

All relative I guess, the gear on my by is sad and it's my CL that makes him better than he should be.
                  I did all my severed farming on my android phone ages ago when I was leveling, but that was using Mage and freeze. I don't really have an issue killing Margoth on tablet or phone as I use skills like battle rage and primary attack only so it's only the cc moves I need to time.

Don't try to hard to increase the difficulty....at end of the day it's all about the gemstones and they drop just as fast on normal so if that's where you can kill, stay there.
                  Last edited by Led; 03-17-2017, 07:11 PM.
                  Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Rathmon View Post
                    Anyhow, I don't think Magroth can be killed when playing on a phone/tablet- I just don't think you can draw symbols fast enough to stun then do the massive DPS required.... At least I can't. The time it takes me between drawing a Z, there's no chance to draw A & V, whereas with a keyboard it's easy to hit 1, 2, 3 in less time than it takes to count it down.
                    I kill him on my phone with Mage and Warrior. I haven't really tried with my BH - now I have something to do.
                    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
                      I kill him on my phone with Mage and Warrior. I haven't really tried with my BH - now I have something to do.
                      I was able to do it on my iPad today, with Xagam shock right before my burst DPS. Will try on my phone to see if it works as well.
                      POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Comment

Hi Guys,

Today I ran gauntlet for the 1st time on the warrior. Had no idea how well I would go, I used my normal build I run trial 200 with. (160k dps, 900k toughness)
                        I start off with a key run to get me warmed up... Enjoy

Last edited by Led; 03-20-2017, 11:29 PM.
                        Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Hi Guys,

Today I ran gauntlet for the 1st time on the warrior. Had no idea how well I would go, I used my normal build I run trial 200 with. (160k dps, 900k toughness) Enjoy

Gauntlet with a Misty Island trailer...

Ugh - I don't have the patience for Gauntlet. so many more engaging ways to get 3 pieces of gear.... maybe I'm just missing the point.
                          VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
                            Gauntlet with a Misty Island trailer...

Ugh - I don't have the patience for Gauntlet. so many more engaging ways to get 3 pieces of gear.... maybe I'm just missing the point.
                            Only point of gauntlet is to test your endurance. You get nothing for it. I would be nice if the devs made it relevant. Totally agree if you playing for a reward don't do gauntlet. But I just wanted to mess around.
                            Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

On your knees Lambs,

Just when you thought there was no shag left in Led and it was safe to walk past, wham your head is now stuck in a fence....2 new unique videos for your enjoyment. The theme of the day for me was challenge myself so prepare to be amazed by the power of a sheepshagger.

The 1st video today I decided to run trial 100 with NO CL and NO Gemstones. I have had a few comments that things are much harder without the CL and I only can do what I do because I have perfect gemstones, so to bring myself back to earth I made a video where I should be similar in power to the majority of players. (yes I have good gear but that is offset by no CL and no gemstones). Hope you enjoy.

The 2nd video for today is a NAKED ELBAN on LEGENDARY run....yes there is a catch, I used my 854 CL and I took my weapons as without weapons you have ZERO dps...enjoy.

Last edited by Led; 03-27-2017, 09:42 PM.
                              Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Awesome vids as always LED. How about some love to the Mage again? =)
                                Zudd - ROZU XEGO RENU 7869

Comment

Working...
                                X