No announcement yet.

Release Notes for 1.2.40 (Google Beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got to spend a little time playing the beta. Pretty much all my feedback is covered...

Mage - really appreciate the frost beam fix.

Warrior - really hard without BR. It already took forever to kill a trial boss. Now longer to clear map and boss. It also may be time to move on from warrior for XP.
    Leap/SW are formidable for story mode.
    I haven't gotten the SW aiming yet. Sometimes i pull from behind myself. It's still a bit dangerous.

BH - wow. Super fun. Back to being a ranged fighter. It's difficult to pick my favorite ability. I'm swapping between 5-6. That's amazing for a class that has so few and they all seemed the same.

​​​​​​
    Last edited by abc127; 07-03-2017, 06:29 AM.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
      Finally got to spend a little time playing the beta. Pretty much all my feedback is covered...

Mage - really appreciate the frost beam fix.

Warrior - really hard without BR. It already took forever to kill a trial boss. Now longer to clear map and boss. It also may be time to move on from warrior for XP.
      Leap/SW are formidable for story mode.
      I haven't gotten the SW aiming yet. Sometimes i pull from behind myself. It's still a bit dangerous.

BH - wow. Super fun. Back to being a ranged fighter. It's difficult to pick my favorite ability. I'm swapoing between 5-6. That's amazing for a class that has so few and they all seemed the same.

​​​​​​

I must agree that BH coming back interesting also for me and I think there will be possible to make few different build/tactics which will give us similar result (trial level, fighting time, etc.)

We should have the problem with choosing ability/skills for every class, we need more balance, I want to see people who will be making the same level of trial with different builds.

I understand that BR was nerfed from some reason but why you didn't think to buff WW in the same time to not brake already balanced build and to make it competitive to buffed SW (I like this skill, it's giving more control but for the pull is not always working).
      Last edited by ; 07-03-2017, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I understand your concerns about the Battle Rage bug-fix/nerf. But it had to be done, a 3x attack multiplier was plain broken.
        The Warrior is still undergoing balancing and revamps, most of them buffs.
        1.2.41 will be available shortly on Google Play Beta.

Class balancing:
        * Added a visual effect for Battle Rage.
        * Increased Battle Rage's duration.
        * Devastate has been revamped and had its damage increased.
        * During Devastate's animation the warrior is now invulnerable.
        * Increased damage for Deadly Throw.
        * Deadly Throw can now hit a single enemy multiple times.
        * Deadly Throw now uses the correct shield's armor in its damage calculations.
        * Fixed a bug in which the shield's armor was taken into account twice.
        * Piercing Ammo now works against single targets.

Improvements and bug-fixes:
        * Players can now move items between stash and hero inventories by double tapping them. Hooray!
        * Players can now equip items by double tapping them.
        * At the end of the level, loot flies toward the hero faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
          I understand your concerns about the Battle Rage bug-fix/nerf. But it had to be done, a 3x attack multiplier was plain broken.

Class balancing:

* Players can now move items between stash and hero inventories by double tapping them. Hooray!
          One moment...
          I did not see that the WW damage increased, lol. Thanks, went to test
          King of Android play
          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

* Piercing Ammo now works against single targets.???
            Sorry, but how will it look like? One bullet will hit the target twice?
            King of Android play
            NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

One moment...
              They increase time of BR but it will not come back the balance of WW. Maybe they will change it in the future

I am also wondering if "* During Devastate's animation the warrior is now invulnerable" will not break balance in PvP...with good cooldown Warrior will be immortal

I still don't see the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

I am also wondering if "* During Devastate's animation the warrior is now invulnerable" will not break balance in PvP...with good cooldown Warrior will be immortal

I still don't see the update.
                Led will reach 1000+ trials with a devastate, lol
                King of Android play
                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Led will reach 1000+ trials with a devastate, lol
                  Without AOE skill even LED will not do that but It would mean real balance between classes

BTW Led is very busy nowadays...maybe he will make some video with updated Devastate skill

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

Without AOE skill even LED will not do that but It would mean real balance between classes

BTW Led is very busy nowadays...maybe he will make some video with updated Devastate skill
                    Warrior hovering in the sky above the trials, lol
                    King of Android play
                    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

One moment...
                      Great updates for warrior. Will be fun to try out two more abilities that I always wabted to use more but wasn't worth it.

That shield change might do in shields altogether.

"Hooray" for the double-taps is an understatement.

EDIT: LOVE Devastate. So much better than before. When you said revamp, I didnt expect a multi-attack; this is more what I look for in it. It might be a good primary attack. Like BH, more tools to choose from for warrior now. I miss BR, but I get it and see lots more variation. SW, WW, and Dev are all pretty darn good!

Also really like the double taps. I will say that my 3 year old will, too, but that's my fault for leaving my phone laying around.

Shield throw doesn't feel different. I'm sure it improved, but plays similarly. Curious what people who play on two platforms say.

One side comment on warrior - the product owner in me made me think of the concerns this way... When i use warrior, i have to invest so many resources into vitality that its difficult to kill like mage (and now) BH.

So as a user, I would like a warrior that I can spend fewer defensive resources on, and still grow in trials, CLs, etc. I'm open to lots of acceptance criteria (e.g. All the mew mechanics for other attributes add variability - we'll see about diatance).

I just dont want to see 1000 level players top out at trial 350, when they can double or triple it on mage, and (we'll see) on BH. (PS - loving the new BH. Dont go back!)
                      Last edited by abc127; 07-04-2017, 03:46 AM.
                      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Looks like it's live on Google Beta now. I have to say I like the new BR red circle indicator, and the extra time is nice.
                        Haven't tried the other changes yet.
                        My friend code is DONO MUGE JIZI 9874 -- sounds naughty to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

Class balancing:

Thank you and your associates for that new update !I have played a few hours this evening and it looks pretty nice.

Moreover, the new animations of BR and Deadly throws look really fancy (regarding Battle Rage, it's the perfect solution. Now, everybody can easily check if BR is active but LED is also not forced to watch his warrior as a fighting redskin all the time ).
                          NUCE SONI HUCU 7612

Comment

I sill playing just as much.....I just not doing anything exciting so no new videos. I don't want to bore you fine fellows with CoW runs and key runs. I still not on the beta and I'm still trying to get my head around the new look forums.....BH is my focus at the moment but nothing good is dropping so I can't make a full stalker set yet.
                            Devestate I agree now looks OP for PVP but the fact it's a one v one skill means it will suck for trials.
                            Looks like there are lots of good improvements in the Beta.......I mainly play on iPad or PC so I'm just waiting......I love seeing the videos of the beta...

All this aside thoe......any word on multiplayer.....how long do I expect to be doing cow for.....

Dyoma...your BH looks sick now. You defiantly further than me. The king you remain.
                            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post

Dyoma...your BH looks sick now.
                              Totaly agree. There is no resistance, no difficulties. To have a rage I must to go higher. This video is from passing tests

King of Android play
                              NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Just checked 1.2.41 shortly with my warrior. The first great improvement is that, with BR lasting a tad longer, bigger pulls can be made as in comparison to 2.40. No full map pulls, but bigger. This, with the damage from SW (talking about trial 200 here and CL 435), makes filling the bar way faster in trials.

Comment

Working...
                                X