• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have an existing forum for release notes, don't forget it
    XEZI VOXA QAQO 9547

Comment

Originally posted by Land View Post
      Couple notes about 1.2.42:

changing skills in trials after death is not possible now which is good. But can we please be able to interchange first and second offensive skill at any time? The reason is on android it is impossible to use second skill... two fingers does not work... say playing bh we need to be able to effectively use scattered shot (mobs) and concussive shot (bosses) similarly with mage chain lightning vs arcane bolts... it is supper easy on pc as keys are assigned. Please make it equally easy to use on android.

otherwise love update.
      +1 on this. It would be more comfortable if we could at all time change between primary and secondary skill. It would help a lot for gameplay on phone.
      NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Originally posted by Land View Post
        Couple notes about 1.2.42:

changing skills in trials after death is not possible now which is good. But can we please be able to interchange first and second offensive skill at any time? The reason is on android it is impossible to use second skill... two fingers does not work... say playing bh we need to be able to effectively use scattered shot (mobs) and concussive shot (bosses) similarly with mage chain lightning vs arcane bolts... it is supper easy on pc as keys are assigned. Please make it equally easy to use on android.

otherwise love update.
        It's another good solution like making buttons from icons.

Comment

Overall I like the changes. I only have one problem. The animation for devastate when there is a mob makes me nauseous. The warrior jumps around the screen very fast. It's a light/movement problem I have had since birth. When I start devastate I have to look away or close my eyes until it is finished.

Comment

Hi,
            I haven't seen mentioned much around here - minions in Trials do 50% less damage? I saw that in release notes and Trials are now piece of cake! I personally don't think it is a good thing, the **** was way more challanging back then, now slicing it like a piece of cake.
            Anyways, I also vote for (at least!) an option to switch left panel to buttons, drawing **** is just annoying, and everytime my fingers get sweaty they start bouncing on the screen and it draws lines. Also, the Z symbol has to be drawn more like N to have it casted and sometime > becomes ^, circle usually does not work clockwise... really, drawing is a nice feature for lower levels where you don't have to cast 4 spells in a row as fast as you can, but buttons would make things way more easier for android players in higher trials. And then there is really no need to make mobs do 50% less damage imo.
            Otherwise way to go! Loving each update of this game.
            <3

Comment

Originally posted by Irma View Post
              Hi,
              I haven't seen mentioned much around here - minions in Trials do 50% less damage? I saw that in release notes and Trials are now piece of cake! I personally don't think it is a good thing, the **** was way more challanging back then, now slicing it like a piece of cake.

And then there is really no need to make mobs do 50% less damage imo.
              It's a sticking plaster "fix" for the gaping wound that is class balance.

Warriors, due to the need to heavily invest in survival stats are punitively punished in relation to the ranged classes.

Whilst there is no multiplayer or pvp it only comes down to bragging rights re trial level and gear.

However as soon as you introduce the above you have a single class that is/was exponentially behind the curve in being able to gear up (trial drop % is linked to trial level).

It has improved in Beta, however it still doesn't look like its anywhere near comparable.

The Alpha PvP video that's floating around is Warrior verse AI chars as best as I can make out.

Account deleted

Comment

Trials are now piece of cake
                No, they are not. You can go higher with warrior, but trials are definitely not a piece of cake

Comment

Hi,
                  Anyways, I also vote for (at least!) an option to switch left panel to buttons, drawing **** is just annoying, and everytime my fingers get sweaty they start bouncing on the screen and it draws lines. Also, the Z symbol has to be drawn more like N to have it casted and sometime > becomes ^, circle usually does not work clockwise... really, drawing is a nice feature for lower levels where you don't have to cast 4 spells in a row as fast as you can, but buttons would make things way more easier for android players in higher trials. And then there is really no need to make mobs do 50% less damage imo.
                  Otherwise way to go! Loving each update of this game.
                  <3
                  Tbh, they've always been when under trial 100. But there is still lot of difficulty growth when passing just five trials. This was meant to fix before Multiplayer, and I'm just hoping that this (piece of cake, as you called it) isn't that. It cannot be. That has caused Warrior and BH to go bit higher, but also Mage. So to make it clear, this has still got endless journey until all classes are balanced. And I'm not mentioning the fact that releasing new class will cause similar aspect.

So, I just hope that they'll keen on this balancing process all the way through, then we'll (maybe - fingers crossed) see balance in trials. We need to understand that it's hard to balance ranger with warrior, especially in this game.
                  Last edited by SoulGaming2; 07-31-2017, 10:54 AM.
                  I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                  Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

SW, is a little wired. is it better that
                    enemies being knocked back circlely, worrier as the centre, instead of pulling to the front.
                    if not following physical appearance, it looks very strange!

Comment

zzmmyy dude no need for fancy colors unless you are Led
                      Personally I love pulling effect of SW, it allows you to rush forward and still reach enemies left behind. Very efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by vo1d View Post
                        zzmmyy dude no need for fancy colors unless you are Led
                        Personally I love pulling effect of SW, it allows you to rush forward and still reach enemies left behind. Very efficient.
                        I agree

Comment

Originally posted by zzmmyy View Post
                          SW, is a little wired. is it better that
                          enemies being knocked back circlely, worrier as the centre, instead of pulling to the front.
                          if not following physical appearance, it looks very strange!
                          Use it to round large groups up to better cleave them down, as in do the SW in the opposite direction of the group you want to herd up
                          Account deleted

Comment

1. SW, it is a little wired. Making killing easier is not the right target. Logical appearance is also important. pulling enemies in front is strange.

2. BH, charged-ammo, the previous lighting color (blue) looks matching with the icon better. and easy to differentiate from the bullets route.

others are good.

Comment

Travis, please archive this or at least unstick it.
                              Last edited by Humus; 10-16-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X