Release Notes for Android Open Beta 1.2.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

Humus, what do you play on? I'm not having any crashing issues with it, regardless of hero, minion, story/trial.

I run Android 7.0, Samsung Galaxy GS7 edge.
    I wrote more details in my previous posts in this thread

Comment

Ah, found it. This thread is crazy.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Adrian (Developer) hmm, guess it's fixed. I tried swapping out Eileen got Marcus (I was going to try them all to see what fixed it) and it didn't crash, them I put Eileen back and it worked fine! Something was wrong, I had tried like 10 trials and they all crashed on Friday, if it crashes again I'll report back. On a side note I'm getting very few ad boxes (I know this is a known issue)

Comment

The next-to-no ad thing is getting pretty painful. Hopefully we'll get some news soon.
          VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
            The next-to-no ad thing is getting pretty painful. Hopefully we'll get some news soon.
            No doubt. I'm really hoping it's not a permanent nerf.
            Cerberus
            SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post

No doubt. I'm really hoping it's not a permanent nerf.
              Nerf to the ads dropped? Wouldn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

I can't find the post now, but paraphrasing:
                Someone asked Travis once if he objected to the workarounds people use to maximize ad boxes (VPN, etc) and he said no (he supports them), but to be aware that the ad providers have the power to reduce the ad count if they decide it's needed.
                Cerberus
                SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

Agree. It's definitely tied to the new sdk in the 47 patch.
                  VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by Dominik Keßler View Post
                    Hi Adrian,

Furthermore, I sometimes experience that the minions suddenly run 'off screen' pretty fast; only to run 'on screen' after very short time. Strange action lol. That happens only on the new beta version. I don't know if it is only casual but I think that it often happens when the minions don't have full life and also aren't in combat mode anymore. They run 'off screen' with half life and reappear with full life.
                    I am experiencing the same. My minons are now afraid of combat!! Or they just don't like to listen well like my children. In the heat of battle, Marcus often runs away off screen, sometimes Aggro'ing a fresh group of mobs!
                    BALO QIZU NOQE 7632

Comment

Guys do u have Lags ? In beta , its lagging during trials rly often ( small freeze ) like every 5 - 10 sec .. I didnt had this issue in Official release ..
                      Android 6.0
                      Snapdragon 625 3G ram
                      Vipi puvu buxe 3165

Comment

Regarding the AD SDK... looks like you guys are using Cross Install. I'm experiencing a lag when clicking on ad boxes (usually 2-3 seconds before anything happens, and appears frozen). About 20-25% of the time the Ad is showing up flipped upside down on my phone as well, which is not a huge deal but a small pain to reverse it back or click the X to close on the upside down version.
                        BALO QIZU NOQE 7632

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                          Damage reflect aura on monsters now apply a damage over time effect instead of directly inflicting damage.
                          I think you may consider doing the same for dmg reflect on a player, to make Ryloke+sw build viable.

Comment

+1. really looking forward to a damage reflect build. In training I see only 1% of all damage coming from reflect+lightning with rylocke. It's not a 100% reflect build but still.
                            NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

So i can confirm that those freezes i have are from adds .. As soon as i turn rewarded video ON and watch some of em , its start freezing few times/min but continue even when i turn em off.. Reinstall solved it
                              ​​​
                              Vipi puvu buxe 3165

Comment

Originally posted by SSakulCZ View Post
                                Guys do u have Lags ? In beta , its lagging during trials rly often ( small freeze ) like every 5 - 10 sec .. I didnt had this issue in Official release ..
                                Android 6.0
                                Snapdragon 625 3G ram
                                Since yesterday I have 1 second freezes every 11 secs in a level, in trials, in the inventory, everywhere.

ROYE SEYA GORA 5745 - XP warrior: Nuvo - CL 1200 Oct. 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X