Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release Notes for Android Open Beta 1.2.47

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Worry not about the ads guys. From a PM with Adrian:
    Adrian (Developer) 08-07-2017, 03:33 PM
    Thanks for reporting this Xeros. It's odd how they serve the same ad over and over again, but it's not something we can control. But that's not the cause.
    The good news is that I've found a bug in our code that leads to a lower frequency ad display. We'll be fixed in the next beta build.
    ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Xeros View Post
      Worry not about the ads guys. From a PM with Adrian:
      Adrian (Developer) 08-07-2017, 03:33 PM
      Thanks for reporting this Xeros. It's odd how they serve the same ad over and over again, but it's not something we can control. But that's not the cause.
      The good news is that I've found a bug in our code that leads to a lower frequency ad display. We'll be fixed in the next beta build.
      Thanks for sharing Xeros - good news indeed.
      1st account (5/6/17): CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 Hero names: Vitari (BH), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (BH), Coka (Mage)

      2nd account (8/15/17): WEMU KIYA KEYO 5706 Warrior names: Ares, Bromios, Cerberus, Deimos, Ether

      Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster, cleverer and stronger. -Doctor Who

      Comment


      • #78
        About the BH ability, Smoke Screen, is it normal that it stops the PC from attacking when applied on enemies?

        Comment


        • #79
          I just got the beta link yesterday. I'm a CL133 Mage. I'm currently working through the storyline on Heroic. The first thing I noticed is I'm now powering through the heroic as if it were normal. Even some story levels that gave me trouble on normal were not a problem on heroic. I tried Gorgana on heroic and she was definitely easier although not as easy as normal. I ran through a trial and finished at least a minute faster than I had been finishing. I've also been using Blizzard since that was part of this beta test. I hadn't been using it as I wasn't impressed with it before. Now it works great. I can almost wipe out mobs just using it alone. I really like having the mini map up all the time. I was always looking for it before. I don't notice any difference with the mobs but I always just fought one mob at a time anyway. There is a major reduction in ad boxes. I was getting one or more for most mobs. Now I'm getting one per story level. I got a few more running the trial but still not what I was getting. While running the trial I did notice periodic freeze for a second or 2 before resuming. And while that didn't happen running story levels Eternium did completely freeze and stop responding once during a story run. Thanks for allowing me this opportunity to participate

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Loque View Post

            Also I found in the release notes : Increased the chances for weapons to roll values closer to max damage.

            Is this for weapons that are forged or weapons that also may drop? Or both
            Can anybody attest to whether roll chances are noticeably better? Been playing for a few months & all of my weapon drops n crafts are sadly mediocre.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post

              Can anybody attest to whether roll chances are noticeably better? Been playing for a few months & all of my weapon drops n crafts are sadly mediocre.
              See the "best XXX ever" posts. We certainly seem to be.
              VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Terminus View Post
                About the BH ability, Smoke Screen, is it normal that it stops the PC from attacking when applied on enemies?
                Aside this one, I'd like to bump the issue about the minions going off-screen and rubber-banding like those cheating AIs on racing games.


                Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post

                Can anybody attest to whether roll chances are noticeably better? Been playing for a few months & all of my weapon drops n crafts are sadly mediocre.
                What I've noticed is that I've been getting my number of epic drops and legendary drops a lot more now, two trials and my inventory is full.
                Last edited by Terminus; 08-11-2017, 02:50 PM. Reason: Added another quote.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post

                  Can anybody attest to whether roll chances are noticeably better? Been playing for a few months & all of my weapon drops n crafts are sadly mediocre.
                  https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-weapon-damage
                  This^
                  VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Suddenly seeing a few more ad boxes tonight. Anyone else? *fingers tentatively crossed*
                    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by abc127 View Post
                      Suddenly seeing a few more ad boxes tonight. Anyone else? *fingers tentatively crossed*
                      Still noticing an increase?
                      I'm not seeing any change; grinding story mode I'm getting 1 box about every 3 areas.
                      1st account (5/6/17): CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 Hero names: Vitari (BH), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (BH), Coka (Mage)

                      2nd account (8/15/17): WEMU KIYA KEYO 5706 Warrior names: Ares, Bromios, Cerberus, Deimos, Ether

                      Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster, cleverer and stronger. -Doctor Who

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post

                        Still noticing an increase?
                        I'm not seeing any change; grinding story mode I'm getting 1 box about every 3 areas.
                        Every 3 areas is way better. I was getting about 1 every 3 levels.
                        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by abc127 View Post

                          Every 3 areas is way better. I was getting about 1 every 3 levels.
                          1st account (5/6/17): CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 Hero names: Vitari (BH), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (BH), Coka (Mage)

                          2nd account (8/15/17): WEMU KIYA KEYO 5706 Warrior names: Ares, Bromios, Cerberus, Deimos, Ether

                          Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster, cleverer and stronger. -Doctor Who

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Today i experienced again 1s freeze like every 10s at trials, tryied reinstal whole game but doesnt solved issue .. seems like again add boxes ?

                            ​​​​​​Iam running now on Nougat , Snapdragon 625/3g Ram

                            Btw : Its strange, but when i play beta on pc with Nox emulator, i dont have any kind of freeze/lags at all


                            Edit: Downloaded whole game 2 more times , with adds turned off .. Its still freezing , it was now quite regular, i stayed at TBD and it freeze every 15s( i counted every freeze for 2min and it happens 8x ) even when i just stayed away from combat and afking ..

                            Rolling back to official and will try again tomorow ( glad i raised my phone data fup to 10gigs lol ) xD
                            Last edited by SSakulCZ; 08-14-2017, 01:52 PM.
                            Vipi puvu buxe 3165

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by SSakulCZ View Post
                              Today i experienced again 1s freeze like every 10s at trials, tryied reinstal whole game but doesnt solved issue .. seems like again add boxes ?

                              ​​​​​​Iam running now on Nougat , Snapdragon 625/3g Ram

                              Btw : Its strange, but when i play beta on pc with Nox emulator, i dont have any kind of freeze/lags at all


                              Edit: Downloaded whole game 2 more times , with adds turned off .. Its still freezing , it was now quite regular, i stayed at TBD and it freeze every 15s( i counted every freeze for 2min and it happens 8x ) even when i just stayed away from combat and afking ..

                              Rolling back to official and will try again tomorow ( glad i raised my phone data fup to 10gigs lol ) xD
                              R u using redmi note4?
                              VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Mcool View Post

                                R u using redmi note4?
                                Yes Redmi Note 4 with MIUI 9 ... ( I updated last firmware+ rom to nougat but doesnt solves freeze )

                                Anyway iam now back at version 42, which is smooth ..

                                Vipi puvu buxe 3165

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X