Release Notes for Android Open Beta 1.2.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have u fixed the bug related to BH?
    1) damage caculation error. damage showing increase, but drop after equipped.
    2) Marcus keep chopping BH, after boss is killed. if BH continues to clean up the map, Marcus no contribution any more, just keep chopping BH.

a overall mini bug:
    daily award notification only disappear after checking daily request.

hope above are noted.
    thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcool View Post

R u using redmi note4?
      Do you have/had problem with playing mage on 47?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

Do you have/had problem with playing mage on 47?
        ​​​​​​i m using redmi note 3 with MIUI 8.1( I haven't updated yet). Marshmallow OS 6.0.1, Snapdragon 650,3GB RAM.
        ​​​​​​I m not playing mage currently but with warrior and BH sometimes I have bugs where in trials some boss skills crashes the game like elbans jump.
        boss disappearance (gorlak elban but it's known bug for lot of people).
        minion slot unlock also crashed my game once.
        maybe I should update.
        ​​​​​​
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mcool; 08-14-2017, 06:21 PM.
        VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

Originally posted by Mcool View Post

​​​​​​i m using redmi note 3 with MIUI 8.1( I haven't updated yet). Marshmallow OS 6.0.1, Snapdragon 650,3GB RAM.
          ​​​​​​I m not playing mage currently but with warrior and BH sometimes I have bugs where in trials some boss skills crashes the game like elbans jump.
          boss disappearance (gorlak elban but it's known bug for lot of people).
          minion slot unlock also crashed my game once.
          maybe I should update.
          ​​​​​​
          On v42 game is going much faster for this moment. (checked)

Comment

.48 ... looks like drop rate of magic boxes is fixed
            In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Originally posted by sodope
              There seems to be a bug mainly with gorlak becoming invisible causing error in gameplay.. I can't remember who else becomes invisible but mainly gorlak.. I couldn't see exactly where he was at one point n got killed.. (reason for posting)
              Known.

Comment

The mystery box drop rate for me is much better on .48 and I love the red border on the mini map to show when you are in combat
                Edit: I can't find the post where someone else said this to quote it, so I'll just write it here. On .48 the game is kinda laggy in the inventory screen.
                Last edited by Humus; 08-14-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                  The mystery box drop rate for me is much better on .48 and I love the red border on the mini map to show when you are in combat
                  Thanks,I didn't knew we had update.
                  VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Updated to .48... for some reason, I am crashing every run in Gauntlet once I tap "End Level"... I can abandon just fine.

Main Story and Trials are working fine.

EDIT 1: Seems something is wrong with the skill cooldown of the companions, too. Is Ability Rate no longer working for them?

Maggie's (lv 53) cooldown is now 16 secs, but when looking at her stats it should be a 5.23 secs.
                    Robin's (Lv 53) cooldown is now 20 secs, but his shown cooldown rate is at 6.53 secs
                    Zagan (Lv 70) is at 7 secs, supposed to be 5.23 secs.
                    Eileen (Lv 70) is at 8 secs, supposed to be 5.23 secs.
                    Marcus (Lv 70) is at 12 secs, supposed to be 7.84 secs.

EDIT 2: Cleared data. Opened .48 again, redownloaded all the stuff. Tried to see if there's any changes. Answer is still the same as first edit.
                    Last edited by Terminus; 08-14-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

.48 is laggy and I just crashed out of trial.
                      VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

.48 beta keeps freezing every 15-20 second for 1-2 second. This happens on every screen whether I'm fighting with enemies or moving gears in the inventory. I had to play a single level in story mode too-too-too many times because of not being able to cast spells at the right moment and the group of hunters one shot my warrior to death . However, the game hasn't crashed till now in my device. Please fix this ASAP.
                        Last edited by Psychomaniac; 08-15-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sodope
                          Is there a site where the Devs upload betas besides the Google play store?
                          No. Android only.
                          VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Thanks for the reports, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                              Thanks for the reports, everyone.
                              Hey, when can we expect the Beta to go into full release? Also, on Android it should auto-update with android, but what about the windows 10 version (my preferred version)? How would we update when it realeases?

Comment

Originally posted by fafaedras View Post
                                Hey, when can we expect the Beta to go into full release?
                                Later this week, barring any (more) major issues.
                                Originally posted by fafaedras View Post
                                ...what about the windows 10 version (my preferred version)? How would we update when it realeases?
                                An in-game message with release notes is usually sent out when a new version is available.

Comment

Working...
                                X