Release Notes for Android Open Beta 1.2.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
    Please let us know if anything changes on your side (you start receiving ads and the ads frequency).
    After 20 minuted of CoW rinse & repeat it feels like ad frequency is guestimated 5 times less than before.

ROYE SEYA GORA 5745 - XP warrior: Nuvo - CL 1200 Oct. 2017

Comment

I love the update, really: It makes TBD runs way less frustrating (for the reason Led gave a couple of posts back), I am finally getting ads in my phone, reflect auras are not such a big PitA as before and it is lagging way less when running trials. Kudos to the team!

Comment

Battle rage aura is being wiped on death, which is bad enough in its own right
        However you also loose Blazing speed which means a slow trundle back across the map.

The monster disengage is punitive for Warrior, we can't swap out survivability to help kill smaller groups quicker as we get one shotted by bosses

....I'm now getting one shotted by bosses where I wasnt before everything else unchanged on my char

It also seems like you readjusted mob DPS I'm getting killed by smaller groups

Arrow aura still one shots Warrior, I appreciate this isn't a priority as it doesn't affect the other 2 classes but it's still annoying for us 3rd tier class.

Will bring it up in this thread just so it gets more coverage. Seeing as Time warp (surely a) bug feature can be tuned specifically for PvP can we have our BR bug back and just have it tuned for PvP as well please.
        Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          Seeing as Time warp (surely a) bug feature can be tuned specifically for PvP can we have our BR bug back and just have it tuned for PvP as well please.
          Timewarp bug? I don't understand how timewarp can be considered bugged, it works as intended. (I may be wrong) but if your referring to my video that was me just exploiting the overpowered stat of ability rate, if anything we should nerf ability rate.
          I understand that timewarp and PVP would not go together well, maby they need to do something like in D3 where there was a slowtime bubble....but that is just pulling hairs, I would rather have the ability to play with others 1st and balance later some skills later.
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,
          The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
          HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

It's an assumption, but surely the Devs never ment for TW to stack. Not only in its own right but to allow for the multiple stacking of other abilities.

I'm just trying to follow the same logical thought process that was applied to BR given that it was deemed so OP.
            Account deleted

Comment

It's an assumption, but surely the Devs never ment for TW to stack. Not only in its own right but to allow for the multiple stacking of other abilities.

I'm just trying to follow the same logical thought process that was applied to BR given that it was deemed so OP.
              I see your logic, but the timewarp stack required a full build designed to do just that, that build is sub optimal (there are better builds out there) so it is not going to break the game.
              The BR stack was achievable in any build, was the best possible build for a warrior and in turn reduced build diversity....It would be different if BR stack required an ability rate build to make it work, but the fact that it did not and there is also a warrior skill ITZ the reduces cooldowns, BR needed to get nerfed, but I think they got the nerf wrong. Its not the attack speed that makes BR great, it's the teleport/dash making your mele class not really a mele class as it fights with the same range speed as the mage.
              Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I wouldn't worry about Blazing speed as it seems like they are trying to sneak a "fix" in with this patch.

Tbh it's pretty shitty of me asking for a nerf to another class. I'd much prefer they broke us as much as mage, I would say fix or balance us but each time they do that I feel somewhat raped.

Warrior build diversity pretty much just means Shield build and .... nothing else is on par for trials
                Account deleted

Comment

I wouldn't worry about Blazing speed as it seems like they are trying to sneak a "fix" in with this patch.

Tbh it's pretty shitty of me asking for a nerf to another class. I'd much prefer they broke us as much as mage, I would say fix or balance us but each time they do that I feel somewhat raped.

Warrior build diversity pretty much just means Shield build and .... nothing else is on par for trials
                  I disagree. At least at the gap 400-450. With the shield I gain in survivability, but the time required to clear the map with DW and shield is pretty similar.*

*CL 501 and medium-good gear, without full socketed gear and average jewelry.

Comment

I personally like the 3 classes at the moment, Mage is advanced play, Warrior is great for grinding story and XP, BH is relaxed point and shoot. I have a use for each class and play all 3. Just find what they do best, not focus on what they do poorly
                    Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Releasing PvP with current class balance would be suicide, given how rediculously slow they are at "bug" fixes they'd shed a load of the player base, not everyone wants to play a mage
                      Account deleted

Comment

Releasing PvP with current class balance would be suicide
                        Why? I'd say it will bump the game to the next level.
                        No matter how balanced classes are initially, it's all a matter of patches (there will be mandatory update for mp probably). Just look at competitive mp games - they tweak the balance even after years of being live, and none of them were balanced initially.

Comment

Originally posted by vo1d View Post
                          Why? I'd say it will bump the game to the next level.
                          No matter how balanced classes are initially, it's all a matter of patches (there will be mandatory update for mp probably). Just look at competitive mp games - they tweak the balance even after years of being live, and none of them were balanced initially.
                          I 100% agree, it's a game, treat it as such...who cares if there are balancing problems, they will get fixed in time.
                          Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

On the newest update the game just crashed twice once while killing regular enemies in a trial and once while killing the boss (the big frog)

Comment

Just crashed again in a trial while killing normal enemies. those were the only three trials I tried since the update. they were all different types of maps. I have a Moto e4 on Android 7.1.1 I also don't think I got ads since the update

Comment

Anyone else realized that when monsters disengage, they go back to full health? I'm not sure I like this feature but is this a way to lower lag since less data to keep running? (Don't judge, this is clearly not my field of expertise!)
                                NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Working...
                                X