• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humus View Post
    I also don't think I got ads since the update
    Me either. No ads for me in 1.2.47.

Comment

I've received just a few ads since the update. Maybe about 80 to 85% less than before.
      Cerberus
      SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

So I just got an ad when I was trying another trial, it also crashed. (the ad worked fine) I so far haven't been able to finish a trial in this update.
        Edit: I tried again and it crashed again
        Last edited by Humus; 08-04-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

how do I update to this in windows 10 version?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
            So I just got an ad when I was trying another trial, it also crashed. (the ad worked fine) I so far haven't been able to finish a trial in this update.
            Edit: I tried again and it crashed again
            Ive finished a couple without crashes, and gotten killled a few times (my issues, not the game) without crash.

Android 7.0
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

how do I update to this in windows 10 version?
              It's either a bug or a feature depending on your POV, but android is the platform to use if you want to be a heat-seeking beta tester. (pun absolutely intended)
              My friend code is DONO MUGE JIZI 9874 -- sounds naughty to me!

Comment

Mode coop , posible add future update or is already working ?

Comment

Adrian can you fix Swoard and Board ability with next update even if you just turn the icon off? Any change wil be better than casting skills few times and continuous deaths

Another thing is that maybe turn the map on when in combat is good thing I don't recognize now when I am in combat can you change anything in that, maybe map color?
                  Last edited by ; 08-05-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

Another thing is that maybe turn the map on when in combat is good thing I don't recognize now when I am in combat can you change anything in that, maybe map color?
                    I don't see the necessity for this: with the enemies going idle after 15 seconds of not engaging in battle, it is pretty much irrelevant (at least from my point of view).

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

I don't see the necessity for this: with the enemies going idle after 15 seconds of not engaging in battle, it is pretty much irrelevant (at least from my point of view).
                      A little green dot or red dot on top corner of map would serve both maybe. Or even the line around the map could be greenish and red. That could be nice
                      NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

@M0hin Are you having issues with the stragglers? So far I haven't even noticed, but now that they'll walk away, I could see that beimg a problem.

On that topic, someone (you?) mentioned the mobs might be going back to full power when they disengage - I'm testing on that this morning and don't think it's happening that way. The power bar disappears, but when I re-engage it looks like their life is where it was when they disengaged.

​​​​​

VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

On that topic, someone (you?) mentioned the mobs might be going back to full power when they disengage - I'm testing on that this morning and don't think it's happening that way. The power bar disappears, but when I re-engage it looks like their life is where it was when they disengaged.

​​​​​
                          It was me. I might have been mistaken on this. Maybe when I engaged I didn't do enough damage.
                          NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Try to make big pull and than pray if you will have a luck to cast SW and restore your life or you will be dead.

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

@M0hin Are you having issues with the stragglers? So far I haven't even noticed, but now that they'll walk away, I could see that beimg a problem.

​​​​​
                            What is "stragglers"?

I didn't check this, usually I am fighting until death not runnig away

Comment

What is "stragglers"?

I didn't check this, usually I am fighting until death not runnig away
                              Ah, ok, wasn't you. I can't find it now.

A straggler is one that is slow to arrive. For example, a revenant or zombie in a big pull. You kill the mob and then go get that one last (straggler)... I can see that being a nuisance now that they'll stop fighting.
                              VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                                Hi all,

We've release build 1.2.47 in open beta on Google Play. To opt-in follow this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...mageandminions
                                Any progress made during the beta will be kept after the beta ends.
                                Your profile will not be locked to the beta version, so you can go back to the current live version anytime you want.

Release notes:
                                • Heatseeker missiles now inflict the correct amount of damage.
                                • Blizzard ability has received a consistent damage buff and visual upgrade.
                                • Combat text information has been condensed to make it more legible.
                                • Monsters disengage from combat if they cannot attack the hero or aren't damaged for a while (15 seconds from entering combat)
                                • Removed stalls happening when approaching a group of monsters.
                                • Damage reflect aura on monsters now apply a damage over time effect instead of directly inflicting damage.
                                • Minimap is now visible while in combat.
                                • Updated the ad-delivery SDK.

Have fun!
                                Also I found in the release notes : Increased the chances for weapons to roll values closer to max damage.

Is this for weapons that are forged or weapons that also may drop? Or both
                                Agem VOYA QETO XAYE 7821

Comment

Working...
                                X