Release Notes for Android Open Beta 1.2.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing 1.2.48 on Bluestacks emulator on Windows 10:
    No lag in inventory/character area but about 4 or 5 times per story mode area everything freezes for about 2 seconds before he attacks a mob.
    (It's unlikely fps related because it's a new hero and very little is happening.)

It's well worth it to have the ad box frequency back. Thank you!

XPS8700
    Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60 GHz
    Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
    16GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    Cerberus
    SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Update: Lags are worse today and occur when fighting, when idle, when on character screen - anywhere.

On a positive note:
      Anyone considering leveling a new hero might consider doing so now if you want to play version 1.2.48 but are tired of dying from freezes.
      It has little impact when a low level hero command is ignored and I expect they'll fix the freeze pretty soon.
      Cerberus
      SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Originally posted by sodope
        To the Devs.. I can't seem to find the answer in the EMaM wiki update notes..
        I was wondering on which update u guys raised the lvl cap to lvl70....
        Until someone provides a more specific answer... it looks from this thread that it may have happened around October of 2016...
        Cerberus
        SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

I'm happy with the ad box fix with update. I am having more frequent force close issues. I've had a number of them last few days. Sometimes it's been during ad play and sometimes it's been during game play. I'm not noticing lag during gameplay except for sometimes there is an ability lag when casting. I cast and nothing immediately happens so I think I haven't cast but after a couple seconds the effects will kick in. I play as a mage only, currently CL152. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A Android version 6.0.1

Comment

Can confirm add box is rly fixed at .48

Sadly .. i have pretty nasty ingame lags ( and quite long about 2s each) ... Lags also occur at inventory , and also when is character outside of combat ( afking )
            Reinstall doesnt solved it ..

I recorded video ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vCj...nel=LukasMynar

EDIT : ITS smooth when i am using NOX emulator ... thats rly strange ... Guys whats your Android version ? or phone ? My is Redmi Note 4x / Nougat

EDIT 2 : IT was Smooth with NOX emulator .. Now its same laggy as my recorded phone gameplay ... its was ok for 1 hour i guess .. I watched every commercial and than its just start lags as hell .. maybe thats the issue Addboxes ?
            Last edited by SSakulCZ; 08-18-2017, 12:40 AM.
            Vipi puvu buxe 3165

Comment

Originally posted by SSakulCZ View Post
              Can confirm add box is rly fixed at .48

Sadly .. i have pretty nasty ingame lags ( and quite long about 2s each) ... Lags also occur at inventory , and also when is character outside of combat ( afking )
              Reinstall doesnt solved it ..

I recorded video ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vCj...nel=LukasMynar
              Same here and crashes when fusing gemstones faster or at trial boss appearance.
              VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

Originally posted by SSakulCZ View Post
                IT was Smooth with NOX emulator .. Now its same laggy as my recorded phone gameplay ... its was ok for 1 hour i guess ..
                Exactly the same experience for me with NOX.

Comment

Haven't been opening ads lately on NOX so I haven't experienced the same thing as you guys. It might really be related to the ads system.

Comment

Most likely tomorrow or Thursday.

Comment

Travis | Support Mgr. I just wanted to bring this to ur attention..
                      The pants I got on has 52.5% movement speed but when I go n see the difference wit a pants wit 45.7% movement speed it only says -3.0% movement speed when it should say -6.8% movement speed...
                      Is it a bug?
                      Not a bug as it's not -6.8% as it considerers your total movement speed not just the speed on the pants. You might have movement on the boots and the passive and all this combined is taken into account.
                      Example, say you found some pants that gave 100% movement speed bonus, when you take them off your not going to loose 100% of your movement and just stand still.
                      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Travis | Support Mgr. I just wanted to bring this to ur attention..
                        The pants I got on has 52.5% movement speed but when I go n see the difference wit a pants wit 45.7% movement speed it only says -3.0% movement speed when it should say -6.8% movement speed...
                        Is it a bug?
                        In other words than Led already said you have something around 227% (don't know how many feets/sec is it) of movement speed. Now when you'll put pants with 45,7% MS it will be 227-3%*227 (=6,8).
                        Last edited by ; 08-23-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Is anyone able to say when this update will be out on PC. I'm still on 1.2.42, I really cant wait to be able to drop Maggie as reflect has been nerfed to the ground
                          Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                            I really cant wait to be able to drop Maggie as reflect has been nerfed to the ground
                            Elban is still not nerfed to the ground.

Comment

Elban is easy once you know the timing. i only need 1 maggie for him and he cant catch me. i need 2 or 3 maggies for clearing the trial as i need to silance so many different reflect packs....i hate waiting for my maggie to finish the cooldown. Nerfing reflect enables me to bring 2 non maggies into trials
                              Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                                Elban is easy once you know the timing. i only need 1 maggie for him and he cant catch me. i need 2 or 3 maggies for clearing the trial as i need to silance so many different reflect packs....i hate waiting for my maggie to finish the cooldown. Nerfing reflect enables me to bring 2 non maggies into trials
                                Could you please share the secret of Elban's timing? I think I figured that Leap is followed by Life Drain, but other than that...

Comment

Working...
                                X