No announcement yet.

Release Notes for Android Open Beta 1.2.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotten a little v49 playing time. Two latency comments...

1. I can't quickly move through gear/stash. It's slow
    2. I still find my warrior standing still A LOT. More help on targeting, please.
    ​​​​​​
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

I really like the pull mechanics before and it was a unique and fresh mechanic, setting apart from other hack and slash games. It's just sad they've changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by kazama19 View Post
        I really like the pull mechanics before and it was a unique and fresh mechanic, setting apart from other hack and slash games. It's just sad they've changed it.
        The change was due to overloading the game engine + giving more "realism" to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

The change was due to overloading the game engine + giving more "realism" to the game.
          sadly, it only gave me more lags and less ad boxes

Comment

Originally posted by sodope
            Quick question is the 1.2.49 the official version now??
            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by kazama19 View Post
              Agreed... This was the funnest part of the game IMO and they got rid of it It made BFD the hundredth+ time still fun. Since the official release all I do is the bare minimum for the 100 gems. I'm mainly waiting for the next big release to see if it's worth continuing to play. And I'm still hoping they put the pull mechanics back in. Hopefully more people will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Ihrig View Post

Agreed... This was the funnest part of the game IMO and they got rid of it It made BFD the hundredth+ time still fun. Since the official release all I do is the bare minimum for the 100 gems. I'm mainly waiting for the next big release to see if it's worth continuing to play. And I'm still hoping they put the pull mechanics back in. Hopefully more people will chime in.
                I invested alot in movement speed now to compensate for the loss of pull mechanic. I kinda miss the old ways but I understand and respect the change. I just hope that it would make the game better from here.

Comment

Travis, please archive this or at least unstick it.
                  Last edited by Humus; 10-16-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X