Hoarding Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoarding Resources

With the announcements of the upcoming balance and stat changes, does the community think it's a good idea to stock up on gems/gemstones?

I have been getting close to crafting my first near-perfect ring, but have decided to hold off until I see more specifics on the balance changes. For gems, I plan to continue collecting my 100/day (and renew the $4), but I will stop spending gems on rerolls/sockets/gemstones for now. I'm thinking that I will want the resources stored in case the upcoming patches open up new builds and gear loadouts that I'd like to work towards.

In the meantime I plan on finishing collecting my stars on each character, and then grinding experience. Has the roadmap changed your short/long term goals?

I'm doing something similar. I'm still crafting necklace pieces, but won't socket any unless its perfect. I'm also running story mode for the stars and gems.
    WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

I'm only doing xp and collecting gems/stones. Not crafting weapons either.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
        I'm only doing xp and collecting gems/stones. Not crafting weapons either.
        Don't stop crafting unless you have limited stockpile of legendaries. Even with the new stats, a high damage weapon and high armored shield won't be obsolete.
        HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Personally I'm more concerned about future raising of the level cap to 80 rendering all my gears obsolete, so yes I'm hoarding!
          In precisionem non est in perfectionem.

[The pursuit of] Precision is not perfection.

Comment

been hearing "coming soon" too many times, I can wait no longer
            For Gold And Glory

ZUSE MEQE ZUSI 8285

Comment

Originally posted by IPNEIP View Post
              Personally I'm more concerned about future raising of the level cap to 80 rendering all my gears obsolete, so yes I'm hoarding!
              There are currently no plans to raise the hero level cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post

Will there be new gemstones in response to the new stats (ability power/multi strike)?
                HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

I hope no more gemstones without extra stash to store them.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                  The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                  HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by rryap123 View Post

Don't stop crafting unless you have limited stockpile of legendaries. Even with the new stats, a high damage weapon and high armored shield won't be obsolete.
                    Not so sure I agree. Beta is right around the corner, and there were so many stat changes, that I'm rather nervous about the quality of my gear. I'd rather have 3x amount of gear to work from and lose a week or two of MAYBE gettimlng an improvement.

I only play for short periods of time and I'm not playing any trials now. Even if I played for a long time each day, I still wouldn't be crafting gear.
                    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post

Thanks for the reassurance!
                      In precisionem non est in perfectionem.

[The pursuit of] Precision is not perfection.

Comment

Working...
                      X