Game balancing provisional notes for game update 1.2.55 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    And what about compatability betwern 1.2.49 and 1.2.55 beta?
    If somenone will login in .55 and then on other device on .49
    Red had mentioned that once you update to .55 you will lose backwards compatibility (because of the stats conversion). Thus your other device would receive a mandatory update notification to also update to .55.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      And what about compatability betwern 1.2.49 and 1.2.55 beta?
      If somenone will login in .55 and then on other device on .49
      Opting for beta means you can't go back to live on that account, until these changes do become part of the live update.

Comment

Just to clarify, will the 45 sec cooldown timer apply to all companions?
        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post

Assume a character having 100k health and 1000 life on hit. Once the shield procs, each hit stacks it up by an amount equal to your life on hit, up to the maximum threshold. While the shield holds, you take 10% less damage. When the shield falls, it falls and you need a new proc.
          I think I still not understand, the shield stacks means armor of the shield is rising ?

Can you answer my other questions also please ?

Comment

Assume a character having 100k health and 1000 life on hit. Once the shield procs, each hit stacks it up by an amount equal to your life on hit, up to the maximum threshold. While the shield holds, you take 10% less damage. When the shield falls, it falls and you need a new proc.
            Not sure what "stacks it up" here means.. duration? Because it sounds like the damage reduction is fixed at 10%, so I don't know what else it could be.

At any rate, that's a severe nerf to the point where I am not sure what the point of the encrypted shield even is any more, and certainly I see no point to 2 pieces of the apprentice set.

(I actually thought the shield bubble gave more than 25% based on how little damage I took while it was up, but I guess I was wrong.)

Comment

Originally posted by Qeltar View Post

Not sure what "stacks it up" here means.. duration? Because it sounds like the damage reduction is fixed at 10%, so I don't know what else it could be.

At any rate, that's a severe nerf to the point where I am not sure what the point of the encrypted shield even is any more, and certainly I see no point to 2 pieces of the apprentice set.

(I actually thought the shield bubble gave more than 25% based on how little damage I took while it was up, but I guess I was wrong.)
              I believe it is/was 25% reduction after Armor, thus it seemed like a lot more.

Comment

Red (Developer) did you fix the no boss trial bug and the lag on mobile devices in this beta update?
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
                Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

So...no still no sheeps across the ether. I understand it. I understand your hard work to achieve only one great peak - the sheep level. At the end, we'll all be greeted to see your hard work hitting it's peaks, with the long expected sheep level.
                  I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                  Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

I think I still not understand, the shield stacks means armor of the shield is rising ?

Can you answer my other questions also please ?
                    It means it adds up in shield value, not in damage reduction.

Your other questions, allright: 1) don't consider these changes with the PvP feature in mind, we have a long way to go till we reach that, and when we will launch it, we will have another balancing patch similar to this one to make the game as fair and playable as possible in PvP. 2) Legendary mode xp should compare approximately to trial level 28 per monster XP. 3) Those stats were decreased because our balancing is focused around providing as equal as possible classes in the hardest game content; parry, dodge, block are not as reliable means of achieving high toughness as e.g. armor or vitality, nor are they as desirable stats as offensive stats given the fact trials are in the end a timed event, and the timer is totally dependent on killing stuff fast enough.

Comment

Can anyone explain what this means? Or maybe I just need to wait for the patch and see if the blue bubbles are still useful or not.

Comment

Your other questions, allright: 1) don't consider these changes with the PvP feature in mind, we have a long way to go till we reach that, and when we will launch it, we will have another balancing patch similar to this one to make the game as fair and playable as possible in PvP. 2) Legendary mode xp should compare approximately to trial level 28 per monster XP. 3) Those stats were decreased because our balancing is focused around providing as equal as possible classes in the hardest game content; parry, dodge, block are not as reliable means of achieving high toughness as e.g. armor or vitality, nor are they as desirable stats as offensive stats given the fact trials are in the end a timed event, and the timer is totally dependent on killing stuff fast enough.
                        Thank you for all information. It looks that making trials will give huge amount of XP comapring to CoW or TBD and also some very good gear over trial 80. I am wondering if it will be possible to get to level 80 with XP gear

Comment

Smoke Screen stealth effect can now only last for 3 seconds. When the Bounty Hunter emerges from stealth, all damage is increased by 30% for 2 seconds and dodge rating is increased by 2000.
                          Oh for the sake of all that's good and holy, must all deviant play styles converge into a (excuse the pun) "shoot-em-up" game? What are we going to do with 3 secs - spit at the monster??

At least the blind effect stays as it is, right? Right?
                          In precisionem non est in perfectionem.

[The pursuit of] Precision is not perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
                            I am wondering if it will be possible to get to level 80 with XP gear
                            My exact thoughts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IPNEIP View Post

Oh for the sake of all that's good and holy, must all deviant play styles converge into a (excuse the pun) "shoot-em-up" game? What are we going to do with 3 secs - spit at the monster??

At least the blind effect stays as it is, right? Right?
                              Yes, the blind stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
                                Just to clarify, will the 45 sec cooldown timer apply to all companions?
                                It's quite clear. 45 sec cd is for Maggie. Only the no cooldown reduction bit applies to all companions.

Comment

Working...
                                X