Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prakash Bebington View Post
    Hello Red (Developer) ,

For a more planned (strategic & scientific) gameplay, I fervently hope the "3 > 7 > 17 drill-down dashboard displays" on the Gear page have a clean & clear stat mapping, as illustrated below. Any change in the micro-level attributes on the [...] display must correspondingly change the numbers on the [+] and the main displays, however minuscule that may be, please.

Dashboard-Attributes-Map.jpg

Thanks in advance...
    Prakash, your suggestion is actually good.
    HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post
      Wow! These updates are blowing my mind. One thing is for sure, we all have to "rethink" and "re-imagine" our current builds. I love the updates for that. No more "perfect", "best", and "recommended" builds, it will now depend on one's play style, skill, creativity, and imagination.
      I can't square that comment with this comment:

Mage and BH are going down a singular path — an emphasis on DPS. As for the Warrior, I foresee that Whirlwind would be a must skill loadout for Dual Wielding warriors no matter the task (story or trials).
      As I said before, I see these changes as reducing build variety, and hope I am wrong.

One thing is for sure, if they ever do eventually put a party system in, all of the classes will probably have to be overhauled completely.

Comment

So is there an exact date, when we can play the beta?

Comment

• Death from Above now deals 550% weapon damage per missile. In addition, it can now stack up to 24 times. Basic attacks have a 10% chance to generate a charge, and special attacks have a 100% chance to generate 1-3 charges.

How does this skill work? I tried it yesterday but couldn't figure it out. Mage "leaps" and ? throws some Fireballs ?

How does it stack, how does one "generate charges"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
            We must wait to see what changes, he also nothing wrote about leaderbords but they will be included so...this is maybe not full list of changes.
            Huh? Did you not read this thread? Red said leaderboards ARE coming in this update.

Comment

What you said on chat that Minion's aura will no longer work if it's dead, will that be implemented with this patch? Also, with ratings conversion, are we still to expect the "hidden decimals"? For example, if the once 14.4% AS will be converted to 90 HR, there's a xxxx decimal figures after the 90 that's only noticeable during jewelry fusion.
              He said on chat the auras don't work when they are dead already now, nothing to do with the update. Yes we would still expect the hidden decimals, why wouldn't they be there?

Comment

Originally posted by Finegamer View Post
                So is there an exact date, when we can play the beta?
                This week on Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                  • Death from Above now deals 550% weapon damage per missile. In addition, it can now stack up to 24 times. Basic attacks have a 10% chance to generate a charge, and special attacks have a 100% chance to generate 1-3 charges.

How does this skill work? I tried it yesterday but couldn't figure it out. Mage "leaps" and ? throws some Fireballs ?

How does it stack, how does one "generate charges"?
                  Did you not see the fire balls floating around your character when you have death from above equipped?

Comment

I see a note about Shield Slam no longer needing you to press the icon to activate, is this also true of Blade Flurry? Not having to press that icon would be a nice quality of life change.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                      Did you not see the fire balls floating around your character when you have death from above equipped?
                      Aha, I did! (just now). But I couldn't see a relation between those and the animation (number of fireballs released from the sky).

Anyway, 24x 550% is quite tempting to try out...on a full Immolate + Frost Nova stack it could be something to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by Qeltar View Post
                        I see a note about Shield Slam no longer needing you to press the icon to activate, is this also true of Blade Flurry? Not having to press that icon would be a nice quality of life change.
                        No, and not everyone likes blade flurry as it stops your normal attacks and abilities

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

Aha, I did! (just now). But I couldn't see a relation between those and the animation (number of fireballs released from the sky).

Anyway, 24x 550% is quite tempting to try out...on a full Immolate + Frost Nova stack it could be something to behold.
                          It's supposed to be that however many are floating around you that's how many get released from the sky+3 iirc
                          Question is will you still die from reflectors when you use it

Comment

It's supposed to be that however many are floating around you that's how many get released from the sky+3 iirc
                            Question is will you still die from reflectors when you use it
                            Arent't you supposedly immune to damage during DfA now? I could swear that was mentioned in one of the more recent patch notes...

Comment

No, and not everyone likes blade flurry as it stops your normal attacks and abilities
                              Which as you just pointed out to me in Discord is a bug. Maybe they can fix both of these at once.. the ability is much less appealing when it means constant extra tapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Qeltar View Post
                                the company's attitude and the nice community are keeping me here.
                                That's why I'm here as well, I lack the multiplayer in game but have this great community to be part off. You guys even accept sheep shaggers which is kinda taboo in most circles
                                Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                                The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                                HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Working...
                                X