Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best DPS jewellery now, after "Haste" and other changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best DPS jewellery now, after "Haste" and other changes

    I didn't play for a while, so my question is: what are best primary and secondary stars for jewellery right now if I want to get Max DPS from it?

  • #2
    I use power, crit damage, haste, and ability rate or crit rate on all my jewlery

    Comment


    • #3
      You can also see people's gear on the leaderboards, so you could browse the top players' jewelry choices for ideas.

      Comment


      • #4
        It totally depends on what you have already, since all stats have diminishing returns

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Humus View Post
          It totally depends on what you have already, since all stats have diminishing returns
          except for power right?
          22nd September 2017

          Comment


          • #6
            It's hard to say...I guess...
            first, it might be the secret to the top ten that they don' want to share;
            second, it is highly based on your play style, top 1 player's best may be not the best for you, for instance, assault BH apparently requires more VIT than stalker BH;
            third, maybe the top ten players also don't know what is the best...


            one thing I'm sure is that you shoud stack at least 1500 AR in total , Gear + CP + synergy + mantle proc, if not enough, then + jewelries
            For Gold And Glory

            ZUSE MEQE ZUSI 8285

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by giecomo View Post

              except for power right?
              not exactly. Power is also to some extent diminishing return. for instance(not accurate data), if you have 1000 power and 35% Crit chance, 90 power may give you 9% boost while 90 Crit only give 4%; and when you have 3000 power, 90 power may only give you 2%, in this case 90 crit will be better
              For Gold And Glory

              ZUSE MEQE ZUSI 8285

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post

                one thing I'm sure is that you shoud stack at least 1500 AR in total , Gear + CP + synergy + mantle proc, if not enough, then + jewelries
                What is AR?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Stomp View Post

                  What is AR?
                  Ability Rate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wow... 1500 ability rate is a lot, i guess. Do we really need that much? Even if we have an integralas mantle?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stomp View Post
                      Wow... 1500 ability rate is a lot, i guess. Do we really need that much? Even if we have an integralas mantle?
                      You want 1500, including the mantle, so if you have a perfect 100 mantle then you only need 1000 AR from other sources.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My mantle ')

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
                          You want 1500, including the mantle, so if you have a perfect 100 mantle then you only need 1000 AR from other sources.
                          Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post

                          Ability Rate
                          Ok, thanks for the info guys.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Phreaky View Post
                            My mantle ')
                            Wish i have that mantle

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Phreaky View Post
                              My mantle ')
                              That mantle is legit! Especially if you haven't re-forged anything yet on it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X