Appearance of AR boost from Integralas Mantle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appearance of AR boost from Integralas Mantle

When the mantle AR boost is triggered, does it look like a shield? Or, if not what does that boost look like?

And is it a specific color vs. the actual shield from the Encrypted Shield?

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

There is no visual indicator. The devs have mentioned adding indicators for buffs at some point but that might've been only about minions.

Comment

I'd rather see a buff bar with information (stacks, time left) than a visual indicator on the character. Once you stack 3 or more effects it starts getting hard to tell what is what on a small screen.

Comment

At this point this thread goes in feedback and suggestions (Travis)

Comment

My main concern was whether some other buff besides an actual shield looks like a shield. If not, that's good. When I see I have a shield I can stand there and fight instead of run & evade.

It​​​ would be nice to know how much longer the shield is going to last. Or make it blink the last 3 seconds. Or etc.

Is the hero "invulnerable" with a shield? Or do certain attacks or spells get through? Like Elban's leech life, or Dragon's breath.

(PS, ok with me to move the thread.)
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
            It​​​ would be nice to know how much longer the shield is going to last. Or make it blink the last 3 seconds. Or etc.

Is the hero "invulnerable" with a shield? Or do certain attacks or spells get through? Like Elban's leech life, or Dragon's breath.
            The shield isn't a time based thing, it can block x amount of damage before it leaves (depending on your stats, read the change log for more info)

Comment

From the change log:
              The Encrypted Shield effect now reduce damage taken by 10% (was 25%). In addition, the shield stacks for a value equal to the Hero’s Life on Hit stat, and can no longer exceed 25% of the Hero’s maximum health.

So the shield doesn't shield you, just reduces damage. And lasts as long as it takes to absorb X damage. X being somehow calculated from Life on Hit, with {25% * Life} = the max.

Huh?
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                Huh?
                Same way when a shield blocks it doesn't block all damage... Details in the FAQ

Comment

Working...
                X