Leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboard

I beat a few trial levels up to 101 or so while I was on a long flight (no internet). Checked today and found I'm receiving the "you are not ranked yet" thing when I check the leaderboard. I have gone far enough to at least be on the board. Does it take some time for the leaderboard to update? Or do trials have to be beaten with an active internet connection? I've been in the trial level 90s for a little while and didn't notice I haven't hit the board yet until now.

Originally posted by Dudadiesel View Post
    I beat a few trial levels up to 101 or so while I was on a long flight (no internet). Checked today and found I'm receiving the "you are not ranked yet" thing when I check the leaderboard. I have gone far enough to at least be on the board. Does it take some time for the leaderboard to update? Or do trials have to be beaten with an active internet connection? I've been in the trial level 90s for a little while and didn't notice I haven't hit the board yet until now.
    You do need to have active internet connection right before, during and right after finishing the trial in order to get your results computed in the LB.

Comment

Working...
    X