Eternium

Announcement

Collapse

Join the Magic & Empire Mobile Beta

Magic & Empire played on a tablet looks like fantasized turn-based strategy sweetness.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/ma...ile-interested

Come check out what's happening with our latest game hitting beta. We could use some folks interested in playing the first public mobile builds. View the thread linked below and hit me up or your pal Travis (Admin) if you want to take part.
See more
See less

Leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboard

I beat a few trial levels up to 101 or so while I was on a long flight (no internet). Checked today and found I'm receiving the "you are not ranked yet" thing when I check the leaderboard. I have gone far enough to at least be on the board. Does it take some time for the leaderboard to update? Or do trials have to be beaten with an active internet connection? I've been in the trial level 90s for a little while and didn't notice I haven't hit the board yet until now.

Originally posted by Dudadiesel View Post
    I beat a few trial levels up to 101 or so while I was on a long flight (no internet). Checked today and found I'm receiving the "you are not ranked yet" thing when I check the leaderboard. I have gone far enough to at least be on the board. Does it take some time for the leaderboard to update? Or do trials have to be beaten with an active internet connection? I've been in the trial level 90s for a little while and didn't notice I haven't hit the board yet until now.
    You do need to have active internet connection right before, during and right after finishing the trial in order to get your results computed in the LB.

Comment

Well, I made sure to complete trial 95 with an active internet connection, waited a while (a few days actually) and I'm still not ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudadiesel View Post
        Well, I made sure to complete trial 95 with an active internet connection, waited a while (a few days actually) and I'm still not ranked.
        Had the same thing happen. Was logged in and went offline (playing while waiting for wife), went home and waited. Waited a day or so before continuing on. It never came on line.

Comment

Yeah, if it doesn't show up after the run...it's not going to. Has happened to me plenty of times.
          Your mobile challenge, should you choose to accept it!
          Mage Orion: T100 841, T101 1048, T102 1053, T103 1053, T104 1108, T105 1110, T106 1131, T107 1397, T108 1398, T109 1405
          DW Orion: T100 1093, T101 1099, T102-105 1447-1451
          SW Orion: T100 1124, T101-T102 1437, T103 1438
          Stalker BH Orion: T100 1163
          Exp Mage Orion: T100 1374 814%

Let me know if you beat them!

ZECU BUFA SEXI 1519
          Emphasis on the SEXI...
          LONGEST SIGNATURE EVER COURTESY OF ODAAL

Comment

Working...
          X