X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Levels?

So I just hit 70 on my Mage - woot!!

Now I am getting command levels - a few quick questions:

Looks like you are not permitted to spend all your CL points in Offense, but must spread them evenly between Offense, Utility, and Defense - is that correct?

Also, looks like you can reset your spent CL points at any time and redistribute them - yes?

Finally, am I right in assuming that anything that gives you +xp% still works after hitting 70 by making the Command Level hit faster?

Anything else I should keep in mind with regard to CL and CL points?

Thanks.
    My ID: GIMU FOZI HETE 6361

Originally posted by Sindyr View Post
    Looks like you are not permitted to spend all your CL points in Offense, but must spread them evenly between Offense, Utility, and Defense - is that correct?
    Yes. There will be a point where everything is maxed out and will only be able to put points in Haste and Power.

Also, looks like you can reset your spent CL points at any time and redistribute them - yes?
    Yes.

Finally, am I right in assuming that anything that gives you +xp% still works after hitting 70 by making the Command Level hit faster?
    Yes.

Anything else I should keep in mind with regard to CL and CL points?
    It is Champion Level

Comment

Originally posted by odaaL View Post
      It is Champion Level
      Right! Used to SWTOR, lol. ty.

My ID: GIMU FOZI HETE 6361

Comment

They come super fast now. Lots of posts on how to spend them, but don't underestimate xp gains. Get to 700 as fast as you can, so you can tweak DPS only.

That sounds far away, but if you use/build an xp set of gear and jewelry, you'll get there faster.
        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Working...
        X