Eternium

Announcement

Collapse

Join the Magic & Empire Mobile Beta

Magic & Empire played on a tablet looks like fantasized turn-based strategy sweetness.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/ma...ile-interested

Come check out what's happening with our latest game hitting beta. We could use some folks interested in playing the first public mobile builds. View the thread linked below and hit me up or your pal Travis (Admin) if you want to take part.
See more
See less

Leaderboard for The Gauntlet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboard for The Gauntlet?

Hey all, just wondering if we can look forward to a leaderboard for The Gauntlet. I don't know if this has already been answered elsewhere, or if anybody even bothers with running it. I just tried it out on legendary for the first time in a while and actually had to try to stay alive. Got nuked on wave/round 103.

Is it as boring as it sounds to reach that far?
    UHHH

Comment

The Gauntlet is a great place to complete quests when you don't have time to play. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
        Is it as boring as it sounds to reach that far?
        No more boring than grinding Broken Dragon 5000 times, at least the Gauntlet had some decent loot.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmely View Post

No more boring than grinding Broken Dragon 5000 times, at least the Gauntlet had some decent loot.
          I mean, it's not all about the comparison :P
          UHHH

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonKorpo View Post
            The Gauntlet is a great place to complete quests when you don't have time to play. That's about it.
            There are only 2 levels you need to complete in order to satisfy any of the quests: Marcus' Village, and Siege of Anderheim (or howeven you spell it). Way faster than doing Gauntlet.
            Last edited by Rytrik; 01-06-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

There are only 2 levels you need to complete in order to satisfy any of the quests: Marcus' Village, and Siege of Anderheim (or howeven you spell it). Way faster than doing Gauntlet.
              You are missing the point of "when you don't have time to play". At The Gauntlet you can do AFK-runs.

Comment

The rewards are just to weak to even bother with The Gauntlet tbh.

Comment

^ what Hades0505 said
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                  ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL115 PC
                  ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL109 PC
                  ~ Ketushi, mage in A New Beginning, TL100

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

You are missing the point of "when you don't have time to play". At The Gauntlet you can do AFK-runs.
                    I see your point. If Only They would add murlocs to the gauntlet.

Comment

If Only They would add murlocs to the gauntlet.
                      They're there. Just not a lot of them. But I can usually get it all done (including merloks) on my bounty hunter by doing normal mode, reducing enemies to level 60, and starting at 0.

Edit: Just realized that setting the enemy level to 60 has no effect in the Gauntlet, although it works on other maps.
                      Last edited by osoviejo; 01-07-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by osoviejo View Post

They're there. Just not a lot of them. But I can usually get it all done (including merloks) on my bounty hunter by doing normal mode, reducing enemies to level 60, and starting at 0.

Edit: Just realized that setting the enemy level to 60 has no effect in the Gauntlet, although it works on other maps.
                        I never saw merloks when i ran it on my mage last night. Perhaps.i stopped paying much attention... never heard the gurgle, though.

Comment

I never saw merloks when i ran it on my mage last night. Perhaps.i stopped paying much attention... never heard the gurgle, though.
                          I never see merloks in trials but somehow after a couple trials the quest is done, other people have reported this.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                            I never see merloks in trials but somehow after a couple trials the quest is done, other people have reported this.
                            Same here. In point of fact, my counter increases on some story runs that absolutely do noy have merloks.
                            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

I'll test this out next time i have a merlok quest.

can confirm that guantlet was the laziest way i've ever completed the daily quests when i did it today. Thanks for introducing this to me. Quite enjoyed watching my mage burn through it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X