Eternium

Announcement

Collapse

Join the Magic & Empire Mobile Beta

Magic & Empire played on a tablet looks like fantasized turn-based strategy sweetness.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/ma...ile-interested

Come check out what's happening with our latest game hitting beta. We could use some folks interested in playing the first public mobile builds. View the thread linked below and hit me up or your pal Travis (Admin) if you want to take part.
See more
See less

Top players stats distribution?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top players stats distribution?

Another topic, and another sorry in advance if this has been discussed previously. Currently at trial 95 with my BH (CL 720) and planning to go higher by crafting some jewelry. Problem is that I don't really know how exactly to distribute my whole stats on my gear (Crit Chance, Power, Crit Damage, Haste and Ability Rate, LOH). Is there an older topic, or some info about what the top players in the leaderboard are aiming to achieve e.g. AR not lower than 40, Crit Chance not lower than 40, Haste (Attack Speed) not lower than 7 per hit etc?

Whole idea is to understand if I need to make a DPS only ring, or should I go with Ability Rate as well, and also what to aim for when reforging.

My current stats are attached below. Champion Points are maxed out and all the extra ones are put on Power (I haven't put any on haste).

The only person I'm able to compare my stats with, is Skwisgarr (through his video in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsS4igx2qb8

Thank you in advance !

P.S. My BH is not maxed out (most of my abilities are at level 8). I maxed out a Mage before, that's the reason why...

Haste, cr, cd, movement, and ability are all low.

For haste, get above 7 (i prefer 8) if you're not using three archers then that will help too

Cr aim for 40%
    Cd over 1000. 1100 better
    Movement - get it on pants and boots
    Ability aim for 40% (1000 points)
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
      Haste, cr, cd, movement, and ability are all low.

For haste, get above 7 (i prefer 8) if you're not using three archers then that will help too

Cr aim for 40%
      Cd over 1000. 1100 better
      Movement - get it on pants and boots
      Ability aim for 40% (1000 points)
      Was browsing the forum and just saw your answer... thanks a lot! How much do the 3 archers improve haste (I guess percentwise)? The stats that I posted are with just 1 equipped.

Is movement THAT important on pants as well? For farming I have a pair with movement speed, but for climbing trials isn't it enough just on one part

And any idea about LoH?

Comment

Each archer adds 10%. Really significant. If you can your attack speed to 6 without, you'll be in a lot better shape

My movement is 36.9. BH flies. Add at least one. For a class that needs to always move, and for working against a timer, it's important. It's a little erratic at first but you get the hang of it.

LOH varies wildly ive seen 1300-3500.provably i estimate 2000-2200 as a base, but really depends on how much vitality and how good you are at dodging. I'd recommend adding up the loh on players you're trying to map stats too - juat click through their gear and add in the cp bonus
        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

You will learn a lot by studying the gear on the LB. Look at top 10 but also look at gear for players around your current rank. The higher you go in trials you will likely need to substitute power or haste on gear for vitality, because power & Haste can be compensated for with CL points. Most players will tell you to get as much CR & CD as you can get on gear & jewelry.
          BUYU CUYO WOZU 0987
          VEDU HIYU MEHO 1072

Comment

Working...
          X