Eternium

Announcement

Collapse

Join the Magic & Empire Mobile Beta

Magic & Empire played on a tablet looks like fantasized turn-based strategy sweetness.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/ma...ile-interested

Come check out what's happening with our latest game hitting beta. We could use some folks interested in playing the first public mobile builds. View the thread linked below and hit me up or your pal Travis (Admin) if you want to take part.
See more
See less

Farming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming

What levels do you like to use to farm gold, gemstones, or equipment?

This was the old go to for Farming Chart. It still holds true for what you have asked for.

Comment

gemstones is Severed Mountain with a booster. See Hades' thread on that.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Gold: TBD or The Gauntlet
        Gemstones: Severed Mountain
        Equipment: Trials, preferably 100, or 90+, or 80+, or 70+ (you can read elsewhere why this is)
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
        ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL115 PC
        ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL109 PC
        ~ Ketushi, mage in A New Beginning, TL100

Comment

I recently tested gold runs on normal mode with BH & Mage. TT yielded the most gold imo. I can run TT and kill most of nme in path and open 4-5 chests in <1 minute with either BH or Mage. This usually yields 5000 gold after selling all dropped gear. With a 200% booster can get $300,000 - $400,000.

https://vimeo.com/249307219
          Last edited by Peacedawg; 01-07-2018, 07:23 PM.
          BUYU CUYO WOZU 0987
          VEDU HIYU MEHO 1072

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
            I recently tested gold runs on normal mode with BH & Mage. TT yielded the most gold imo.
            There are some old posts with comparisons of TBD, TT and others. Gold probably hasn't had the "investment" in optimizing it like gemstones have. TT is an attractive choice in that it is completely linear.
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
            ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL115 PC
            ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL109 PC
            ~ Ketushi, mage in A New Beginning, TL100

Comment

I have started grinding “the scent of home” because I can target once and let it go from there until it’s over. Let’s me grind while doing other things. Anyone else do this?

Comment

SM is ridiculously effective to collecting gemstones when you have the %200 Gemstones & $400 Gold Booster. In an hour I get One Brilliant for each category not to mention close to 200K gold. Its a bit tedious, but doing this once a day for two weeks and you can make a perfect jewelry piece as apposed to the old version were it took months to get that amount of Gemstones in that amount of time. I just watch an hour long show while I am farming and the time goes my quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
                  ... when you have the %200 Gemstones & $400 Gold Booster.
                  This is backwards. It is 200% gold and 400% gemstones.

Comment

And if it actually cost $400 that'd be ridiculously expensive

Comment

Guess I'm the typo king. I should slow down a bit.

Comment

When farming both gold & gemstone at the same time, for me TLJ(the levanian jungle) is the best... with 50% booster, i can collect almost 90 pcs rough and 45 common each stone... plus 30 lvl ups for just 1 hour without exp booster at CL800+... 150k gold in 1 hour
                        Last edited by eket; 01-17-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X