X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coda
    started a topic Times Needed to Unlock & Skip Trials

Times Needed to Unlock & Skip Trials

Updated 14-June-2019 with data in all replies up until then ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Image 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.6 KB ID:	138727
    ~
    ~
    ~
    COMPLETION COMPLETION # T.LEVELS
    TIME TIME UNLOCKED
    (displayed) (sec)
    00:49 49 20
    01:02 62 17
    01:25 85 14
    01:33 93 13
    01:43 103 12
    01:55 115 11
    02:04 124 10
    03:30 210 6
    04:03 243 5
    05:03 303 3
    05:29 329 3
    05:31 331 3
    05:35 335 3
    06:24 384 2
    06:36 396 2
    06:40 400 1
    10:00 600 1

Last edited by Coda; 06-15-2019, 12:16 AM.

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by spartanhooah View Post
    I have a couple questions:

1) I have completed trial #85 in under 10 minutes but still haven't unlocked the next one. What could be going wrong?
    You have to have a good connection for a trial clear to register. If you lose connection in between, the clear time may not register. I though that was for ANB only but it seems it's happening for normal trial clears too.

2) What does ANB stand for?
    Adding what RockDoc said, ANB's are the only place where you could get Celestial Boxes (CBox). A Cbox has 5 stats i.e. 1 additional stat (Vitality 90, fixed) than Legendary. You can create any set or unique item from CBox with 4 stats of your choice excluding vitality (as 90 vitality is already fixed in CBox) and all the stats are rolled near perfect values. Also note that celestial item created this way is hero bound. Only the hero that is used to create the item can use it. If you create wrong item or delete the hero sometime in future, the item is a piece of junk that not easy to get rid off

Also there is a great boost to XP, Gold & Gemstons drops in ANB so it's good time to gain XP & Gemstones. Gold won't matter outside of ANB (eventually) so not taking that into account.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    ANB stands for A New Beginning. It's a timed event where you create a new hero and have a limited time to advance them on an event specific leaderboard. In those events your hero can advance much quicker than in normal play; and the cost of leveling up your hero is reduced greatly compared to normal play.

I've had similar problem with completed trial level not showing. Beat one level 3 times and it opened levels but it didn't advance me on leaderboard. I had to play and beat next level up for it to register win.
    Last edited by RockDoc; 06-30-2019, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spartanhooah
    replied
    I have a couple questions:

1) I have completed trial #85 in under 10 minutes but still haven't unlocked the next one. What could be going wrong?

2) What does ANB stand for?

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    2:48 (168s) -> 8

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

I meant the small ? boxes. Looking at ads is definitely not counted against the ANB event clock. That would make ads a penalty and the devs don't want THAT! Everything else when you are on the map counts.
    Yeah, I confirmed it after. But, when I first read your comment, I just had a quick thought that maybe the event time did count down and I hadn't realized it.

Leave a comment:

• TerryDarc
    replied
    Originally posted by Reymon View Post

By opening boxes, do you mean the time it takes to click yes or no on the ad? Or does that also include the ad play time?
    I meant the small ? boxes. Looking at ads is definitely not counted against the ANB event clock. That would make ads a penalty and the devs don't want THAT! Everything else when you are on the map counts.

Leave a comment:

• Cyraph
    replied
    2:43 (163s) -> 8
    2:30 (150s) -> 8
    2:27 (147s) -> 9
    Last edited by Cyraph; 06-15-2019, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    5 levels in 4:06

(Edit: was 4:07 in game, 4:06 on LB.)

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Reymon View Post

By opening boxes, do you mean the time it takes to click yes or no on the ad? Or does that also include the ad play time?
    Time take by ads is not counted, time taken to click the box and click yes/no is counted.

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

Also true that the ANB timer continues to count down as you're taking vengeance on elites and opening boxes.

One nice addition for non-ANB would be for the boxes to be marked on the map so you could go around and pop em open.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda
    Nhat see OP
    Greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time.

Leave a comment:

• TerryDarc
    replied
    Originally posted by purple View Post
    Any XP boosters will continue to count down, however.
    Also true that the ANB timer continues to count down as you're taking vengeance on elites and opening boxes.

One nice addition for non-ANB would be for the boxes to be marked on the map so you could go around and pop em open.

Leave a comment:

• hades0505
    replied
    1:55m (115s) unlocks 11
    1:33m unlocks 13
    Last edited by hades0505; 06-10-2019, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    Got 2 lvl in 6:24

Leave a comment:

Working...
X