Celestial item debate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial item debate

So...I swap between assault set and stalker. During first event i used legendary boxes to create a great assault set and for the spots left over during this event made those....so while set is basically box made...

I have a pretty good stalker set.

I have a box made hailstorm
    A really luck carnival cape....

part of me worried they will release a max level increase in act4... So I don't want a level 70 celestial when I assume I could have 80-100...
    what should I do/make...or wait?

Edit:
    Oh...what about a second hailstorm? Will both abilities trigger independently?
    If triggered while other is active will i get +500 while both are going?
    Last edited by Cultusfit; 02-26-2018, 11:34 AM. Reason: Forgot....
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

They wont +10
    VIYA WUBA RAGA 2478

Comment

Originally posted by SkeptiKz View Post
      They wont +10
      So no cap raise?

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...

Comment

Would really disappoint the players as they already have... who have invested A TON of time and money possibly, obtaining all the gems for perfect lvl 70 jewelry and alot of time into our cLs. Last time there were players on trial level like 1000 back when trials really seemed like an eternity that have played couple few years for the trials to reset and change snd boosters added..the change in how the stats worked . . LeD quit Mhongix quit etcebecause they felt everything they grinded so hard was for nothing just for new guys to throw down a 100 bucks and sit on there ass for a week and catch up to them when they are hard-core veterans. I know I'd be pissed if they raised the max making all my **** obsolete but yah never know they might have a way to integrate lvl 70 gear into lvl 80..who knows
        VIYA WUBA RAGA 2478

Comment

Would really disappoint the players as they already have... who have invested A TON of time and money possibly, obtaining all the gems for perfect lvl 70 jewelry and alot of time into our cLs. Last time there were players on trial level like 1000 back when trials really seemed like an eternity that have played couple few years for the trials to reset and change snd boosters added..the change in how the stats worked . . LeD quit Mhongix quit etcebecause they felt everything they grinded so hard was for nothing just for new guys to throw down a 100 bucks and sit on there ass for a week and catch up to them when they are hard-core veterans. I know I'd be pissed if they raised the max making all my **** obsolete but yah never know they might have a way to integrate lvl 70 gear into lvl 80..who knows
          They are talking about that crafting system with breaking things down....
          I think but too much would go into raising cap any way...character redesign monster changes....
          Maybe if just added a prestige style 30 levels you could stack on a character...but let's face it. With all the gear, experience etc it's be an hour before vets were too level again...
          And a single event would replace perfect jewelry with a story finish...
          All that's left is getting slightly better gear, that 89 rather than 87... Then 90...

Check that's basically all I'm doing now as I don't feel motivated to push to 2000CO and compete in main leader boards....

Comment

It was more a pride thing to them to further continue the game sadly because things evolve over time..things change. Things progress it is a law of life and personally I think this game is nowhere near its full potential and it's already amazing.
            VIYA WUBA RAGA 2478

Comment

It was more a pride thing to them to further continue the game sadly because things evolve over time..things change. Things progress it is a law of life and personally I think this game is nowhere near its full potential and it's already amazing.
              Agreed. These things take time and I hope they continue to progress and update. But maintain a way for vets to feel all their work was worth it.

As things stand I can't see much multiplayer beyond team on trials and stuff (interesting leader boards, shows your team and trial time and stuff... I'd like that)

But pvp, trading, etc.... Eh....everyone has legendary. Everyone is sitting on 50+ brillants diamonds

Comment

They said a ton of times they don't plan on raising the cap and not to worry about it. The hailstorms stack, meaning you can get +500 at a time technically.

Comment

If they raise a cap and I have to make new jewlery or farm TBD for 30+ hours for gems I will quit this game.. 100%.
                  KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>
                  HERE<<< FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post
                    If they raise a cap and I have to make new jewlery or farm TBD for 30+ hours for gems I will quit this game.. 100%.
                    If they ever considered raising the cap (which they aren't) they definitely wouldn't take that into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                      If they ever considered raising the cap (which they aren't) they definitely wouldn't take that into consideration.
                      I know. It's frustrating. I mean even if you are really fast at TBD you still need to run the damn thing for what.. 1.5 HOURS for ONE perfect gem? lmao.. you need 45 for perfect jewelry....

Its insane.
                      KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>
                      HERE<<< FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post
                        I know. It's frustrating. I mean even if you are really fast at TBD you still need to run the damn thing for what.. 1.5 HOURS for ONE perfect gem? lmao.. you need 45 for perfect jewelry....Its insane.
                        You get the equivalent of 27 brilliants just for playing in the event, plus whatever you farm there with the currency boosters (not insubstantial). Unless you expect perfect jewelry instantly, the balance seems fair to me.

Comment

Celestial item from event. Can we use it again in next event?
                          Dyoma Crown: 333

Bounty - BH - 114
                          Mage - Mageone - 112
                          Warrior - 107

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                            Celestial item from event. Can we use it again in next event?
                            No, you start a new Hero for each event, only thing you get to use is the Gems.
                            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

No, you start a new Hero for each event, only thing you get to use is the Gems.
                              Ok good. Was hesitant to roll it if we could use it again. XP and one weapon gained from event pushed me to two levels to TL 108 on BH main character. Looking forward to reaching another level with celestial item. Thinking of using it on Tunic so i can double socket it.
                              Dyoma Crown: 333

Bounty - BH - 114
                              Mage - Mageone - 112
                              Warrior - 107

Comment

Working...
                              X