Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure how some players can make it to TL100+ with only 400k dps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish they had a way to changed leader boards between mobile/PC users. Everything I've seen PC makes it a lot easier for TL push vs mobile, would be cool to see who pushed what using which platform

Comment

Originally posted by breaknex View Post
      Wish they had a way to changed leader boards between mobile/PC users. Everything I've seen PC makes it a lot easier for TL push vs mobile, would be cool to see who pushed what using which platform
      1) That's not possible
      2) You would need to put everyone who ever played on the PC on a separate leaderboard since you can get much better gear from the higher levels in a pc and then play on a phone for the phone lb

Comment

Originally posted by Abasuto View Post
        I really need to play on PC to advance. I can honestly say 95% of my deaths against bosses is due to..."player won't move when I need to get away from boss ability "

Guy just sits there while I tap away on other parts of my screen. I do play on a 9" tablet, but issue still happens non-stop.
        The mouse freezes up on a pc against boss's aswell. Not often but always inconvienient when advancing the trial levels.

Comment

I know that the point driven by all of you was that your abilities used and the order you use them maximize the DPS efficiency. When your abilities are on cool down should I use Scattered Shot or Lethal Shot (with an Assault Set Gear) and (explosive shot or Lethal Shot) during higher Trial Levels or does it even matter because its all about your abilities and how often you can spam them? I currently exclusively use Lethal Shot for all my game play.

Comment

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post

Thanks, I will save all my abilities after they cool down till I can do those three in those order proficiently to make it second nature. Right not it is second nature just to press the keys over and over again so as soon as the ability comes up it is used. That might me one of my bigger problems then.
            I wonder how many people are using the hotkeys (1,2,3,q,w,e) and how many are using just the touchscreen (lowly me). So, I would guess if you used the hotkeys with your left hand, that would leave your right for selecting targets and moving, yes?
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Left hand = keyboard upper left, right hand = mouse.

Mouse is more precise than touchscreen controls, and you don't need to block any part of the screen. I've used a phone, a tablet, PC with touch, PC with mouse, all three OS platforms ... PC using keyboard + mouse is consistently better in just about any metric you would want to measure except portability / playing location and availability of ads (though I don't get more than 1-2 ads per day even on mobile so that isn't a factor for me).

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                Do you have the attack after moving turned on in settings?
                Yes. Maybe I should try without it? I’ll see if that helps.

Comment

I started making progress again in pushing trial levels after experimenting with my range near mobs to try to get the most out of my Assault Set. Too close and I die too soon unless I kill em all first, and too far my snipe is alright but my Rapid fire is out of range. I am learning to kite at closer distance for the more dangerous mobs such as the casters and archers. I made it past TL98 so I just have to get two more to clear TL100.

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
                    Left hand = keyboard upper left, right hand = mouse.

Mouse is more precise than touchscreen controls, and you don't need to block any part of the screen. I've used a phone, a tablet, PC with touch, PC with mouse, all three OS platforms ... PC using keyboard + mouse is consistently better in just about any metric you would want to measure except portability / playing location and availability of ads (though I don't get more than 1-2 ads per day even on mobile so that isn't a factor for me).
                    Agreed. The event convinced me that PC is superior (not that I had a doubt), and I'm fine with giving up ads and portability for having the PC's accuracy.

Also, by keeping Eternium ONLY on my PC, I don't get distracted by it when out and about, or at work, which earns me more moolah. I'm also totally OK with giving the devs extra $ with packs in order to not waste my time with ads. Time is money, and time is also more valuable than money. The time I don't waste on ads can be used to generate more $$, plus enjoy the gametime that I do play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Agreed. The event convinced me that PC is superior (not that I had a doubt), and I'm fine with giving up ads and portability for having the PC's accuracy.
                      You're making it sound that you can only have one or the other. You can do gemstone farming equally on either platform, as well as XP farming; mobile may have to be -3 to -6 TLs compared to PC, but just as fun, plus what you lose in XP/hour, you gain in gems (ads).
                      It's only pushing TLs that I don't even bother with mobile, but I don't normally do that very often. In the event, pushing was 2 sessions of 1-2 hours each, 95% of my participation in the event was leveling up, comfortable XP farming on either platform, farming gemstones and crafting jewelry.

I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                        You're making it sound that you can only have one or the other. You can do gemstone farming equally on either platform, as well as XP farming; mobile may have to be -3 to -6 TLs compared to PC, but just as fun, plus what you lose in XP/hour, you gain in gems (ads).
                        It's only pushing TLs that I don't even bother with mobile, but I don't normally do that very often. In the event, pushing was 2 sessions of 1-2 hours each, 95% of my participation in the event was leveling up, comfortable XP farming on either platform, farming gemstones and crafting jewelry.
                        You snipped the rest of my post when you made your quote. The reason I don't play on mobile anymore is because it's massively destructive to my productivity. I have to guard my time and focus, as there's important things I want to do in the world. Thus keeping Eternium as PC only allows me to put a walled garden around my time playing it... as well as my time NOT playing it. I can make more money and have more gems (and have better accuracy in trials) by NOT playing on mobile, and far more enjoyment of the game overall.

So while for everyone else they can definitely play on either platform, for me.. it's PC only. As I said in your quote... I'm fine with giving up ads and portability for having PC's accuracy. And for getting my mind & time back. If I'm earning $100+/hr, and I watch an hour of ads to gain 600 gems... and I can buy 500 gems for $7... I lose money and life. Massively.

Again, this is me. I can't speak for what others want to do

Comment

I play on the PC for pushing Trial Levels, Farming Gemstones, Exp grinding with boosters. I used mobile to get gems, perform the daily's, advance in story mode to get all the stars, and lower level exp grinding when I am not worried about time and not using boosters. Essentially if I want to play at my peak performance, its on the PC. When my Wife aggro's the PC or I am on vacation, or just need to push gem collection I play mobile. My wife has been had to use the PC at her job so I have had to play alot more on mobile.

Comment

With 1:40min to spare I finally beat TL100. I had CL1301 with a BH Stalker Set, my Celestial Hailstorm, 912917 damage, 393270 Toughness, 3839 Recovery and 1091 Ability Rating and an Integralas that had 17% chance to gain 80 ar . I had one perfect Strut end game Jewelry peice and two other pieces of full DPS jewelry with Radiant Gemstones. I used the move a little as possible and strategically got the Boss in an open area for my maximum mobility and clear view.

Next Goal is TL110!!
                            Last edited by mattks1; 03-19-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                              1) That's not possible
                              2) You would need to put everyone who ever played on the PC on a separate leaderboard since you can get much better gear from the higher levels in a pc and then play on a phone for the phone lb
                              Really? Is it really impossible? I remember some games where they can detect where their players login or which platform was accessed by which player in online games (PC). So I think it would be possible to determine all those who used PC at least once in the event (which only lasts 7 days now).

P.S. It's not as if I don't believe with what Humus said but I do think it's not impossible (if they really want to). And if it is (impossible), then perhaps it's a limitation to the app design for PC/mobile.
                              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Nikko.mendoza89 Emulators are designed to "emulate" something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X