Event Trial 95

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Trial 95

Holy ****, I cracked Trial 95 as a mage. I can barely get Trial 80 on my main account that has more damage and CL levels. Thanks to strut v 900 , your video/tutorial helped. Sadly, I doubt that beating Trial 95 will keep me in the top 100, but hey, I don't feel too bad about it. Would be nice to get 2 Celestials though...

Current Stats:
    CL775
    538,000 Damage
    164,000 Toughness
    16,800 Recovery
    37% Crit Rating
    5.17 Attack Speed
    42% Cooldown Reduction

Celestial Muckraiser. Full Apprentice set. Crappy jewelry.

My main is CL900, with comparable stats, and can barely do Trial 80. No idea. Maybe it's the better overall gear. _shrug_. I see a lot of mages around my rank that have waaaay more damage and CLs...which leads me to believe that they are all gonna push at the last minute and push me outta the top 100. My towel is thrown in at this point, I'm happy at Trial 95.

I'm hanging around rank 50 right now, but if the past proves the tradition, I'll be well out of 100 within 3 hours. That said, once the event is over, can you check what rank you ended up at?
    Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 04-14-2018, 12:57 AM.

Oh, and I completely despise the damn "getting stuck casting Arc Lightning and unable to move while doing so" bug. It happens over a dozen times in each trial...which effectively slows me down considerably in DPS. I have found, however, that spam hitting the right mouse button (Arc Lightning), eventually unlocks it. But I have indeed died too many times whilst stuck.

But. Every mage is likely dealing with it, so we are all on the same playing level. No hard feelings.

Comment

I am very frustrated and stuck on trial 79 atm. But im on mobile, with no computer to play on, so idek if it's worth trying. It's gotten to where the inability to spam skills and move easily during pulls gets me 1shot, even with higher than average toughness and recovery. Mobile really is as handicapped for the events as stated on the tin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigyn View Post
        I am very frustrated and stuck on trial 79 atm. But im on mobile, with no computer to play on, so idek if it's worth trying. It's gotten to where the inability to spam skills and move easily during pulls gets me 1shot, even with higher than average toughness and recovery. Mobile really is as handicapped for the events as stated on the tin.
        Yeah. Mobile is not the way to go for pushing Trial levels.

Comment

I guess I didn't realize that "Top 100" meant "Top 100 across all classes". Here I thought I might have had a chance, but not at all. Jesus. Ain't no way I'd ever clear those high Trial levels within a week. I barely pulled 95 off with my mage. I guess next ANB, I'll just clear 80 and stop, go back and work on my main account. I don't have the time or stamina as so many others clearly have.

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post
            I guess I didn't realize that "Top 100" meant "Top 100 across all classes". Here I thought I might have had a chance, but not at all. Jesus. Ain't no way I'd ever clear those high Trial levels within a week. I barely pulled 95 off with my mage. I guess next ANB, I'll just clear 80 and stop, go back and work on my main account. I don't have the time or stamina as so many others clearly have.
            it is top 100 per class.
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 2........ T121 in 9:22.
            Live LB- XP Mage Rank 24. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here for my game play videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

it is top 100 per class.
              Oh, alright. So when do the leaderboards get validated for it then? I had no idea what I ended up as. I went to bed when I was at rank 53. No idea what I ended up as. I guess I was confused by the post that showed the top 100 for all classes.
              Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 04-14-2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

greatpumpkinator they post the results after they have a chance to weed out the cheaters and devs

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                  greatpumpkinator they post the results after they have a chance to weed out the cheaters and devs
                  Understandable about weeding out the cheaters... but weeding out the 4 developers
                  Last edited by Khai; 04-15-2018, 04:22 AM.

Comment

I guess I was confused by the post that showed the top 100 for all classes.
                    You can only see the class-specific leaderboard from the trial screen, which you can't access once the event finishes. You can see the all-class leaderboard from the loading screen, which is accessible after the event finishes. So I grabbed screenshots of what I had access to and posted them for people to browse waiting for the official lists (which usually only show the top 25 anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
                      You can only see the class-specific leaderboard from the trial screen, which you can't access once the event finishes. You can see the all-class leaderboard from the loading screen, which is accessible after the event finishes.
                      Nope, you can access it later from the event rewards page at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                        Nope, you can access it later from the event rewards page at the bottom.
                        Huh, never noticed that; I'll have to check it out next event.

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
                          Huh, never noticed that; I'll have to check it out next event.
                          Humus is right. It's in the bottom 3 rewards of the event rewards. And you can access it any time after you've begun your event character.

Comment

Woot, I ranked #66 and got a second celestial box! Now to figure out what to do with it...give my XP farmer a second celestial, or give my other mage a celestial Muckraiser...decisions!

Comment

Woot, I ranked #66 and got a second celestial box! Now to figure out what to do with it...give my XP farmer a second celestial, or give my other mage a celestial Muckraiser...decisions!
                              Do you push on your 'other mage'? And is your xp farmer a mage? If yes to both, the best decision would likely be to give your push mage a celestial, since that'll let you beat T100 with a lot greater ease. T100 gives the best gear. You can give some the push mage, and pass some down to your xp farmer.

Comment

Working...
                              X