Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completing Story mode for gems

Hi Guys,

Is there a really good reason that might inspire casual players to complete the stars from Normal, Heroic, up to Legendary?

I personally don't find it as a worthy action compared to running Trials and getting equips, gems, and even a few GEMS every run.

P.S. Of course those who have plenty of time will aim to complete it but for those that don't what's urging you to do this?

Oh and by the way, I heard you can simply use smokescreen to remove aggro and just kill the final bosses too? Isn't that boring in the long run?
    Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 04-25-2018, 04:33 AM. Reason: Oh and by the way, I heard you can simply use smokescreen to remove aggro and just kill the final bosses too? Isn't that boring in the long run?
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

If you have OCD, or if you're a perfectionist or completionist. Those are the basic reasons for finishing story mode.
    Yes, just killing the final boss can be boring.

Comment

I recently completed the story mode (5* on all levels and difficulties) on one character and I'm now doing it on a second. But I only do it when I'm also doing something else, like watching TV. I do trials on my PC, but this story mode stuff I do on my phone so I can get ad-boxes. The combination of ads and gem-rewards from completing levels makes for a pretty good gem income. But if I'm not doing something else in the mean time, it'd be rather boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
        If you have OCD, or if you're a perfectionist or completionist. Those are the basic reasons for finishing story mode.
        Yes, just killing the final boss can be boring.
        Well, I'm quite a bit of an OC kind of dude but I don't find the time waste being bored worth the time to get in gems. XD Then my gems count is currently was at 18k mark before and I can barely have things to buy that's worth and spend it only to unlock slots from items and spending some on ANB events, perhaps. The shopping splurge I did last time while making my near perfect jewelries took around more or less 2k gems as I repeatedly bought the gem packs (being tired to use currency boosters) just to complete the set due to excitement.

Originally posted by Rannasha View Post
        I recently completed the story mode (5* on all levels and difficulties) on one character and I'm now doing it on a second. But I only do it when I'm also doing something else, like watching TV. I do trials on my PC, but this story mode stuff I do on my phone so I can get ad-boxes. The combination of ads and gem-rewards from completing levels makes for a pretty good gem income. But if I'm not doing something else in the mean time, it'd be rather boring.
        This is a good idea. I might try multitasking to complete those things. Especially when my girlfriend is downloading a lot of movies/series which prevents me from playing any kind of online games except Eternium on mobile. XD

Comment

I working on completing it on my 4th hero. The gems are worth it in my opinion lol

Comment

I mostly been farming my gems in the mid lvl80 trials but its nice to switch it up

Comment

I'm running story mode for all 585 stars on my fifth character now. I just do it for variety when I get bored with trials. It's more fun with warrior imo since there are so many places that you can leap to the end

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                I'm running story mode for all 585 stars on my fifth character now. I just do it for variety when I get bored with trials. It's more fun with warrior imo since there are so many places that you can leap to the end
                I guess, I still can't do it consistently. I'd rather play some console/PC online games hahaha! But sometimes, I do play play it to get some progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                  If you have OCD, or if you're a perfectionist or completionist.
                  This.

Comment

Working...
                  X