Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"War Supplies" event started, ending 8+ days from now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "War Supplies" event started, ending 8+ days from now

    Not a bad little event to focus on Gemstones. I like it.

    it's doable in a couple hours, tops.
    Last edited by GrauGeist; 04-28-2018, 05:06 AM.

  • #2
    What's that?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Source View Post
      What's that?
      An event that will start in a couple hours

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Humus View Post
        An event that will start in a couple hours
        Is there any info on this event?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Source View Post

          Is there any info on this event?
          not any info other than the info in game
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

          Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

          Click here to see my gameplay videos.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you open the game, there is a 3-hour speedup book in the top right corner. Click on that, and it'll show you the details. Nothing that can't be done in a few hours of dedicated gemstone farming.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
              If you open the game, there is a 3-hour speedup book in the top right corner. Click on that, and it'll show you the details. Nothing that can't be done in a few hours of dedicated gemstone farming.
              It only came up for me a minute ago, there are probably people who haven't gotten it yet.

              Comment


              • #8
                For anyone who hasn't logged in, or who isn't seeing in their game yet. It starts at 8pm US Eastern time.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	13
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	97988

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oohhh great.im expecting to see flowers.hehe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    9 day total duration, so plenty of time to complete

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Are we required to be online to progress on this event or not? I don't have the time to test it out yet since I'm at work.
                      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

                      Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

                      Warrior: Asuna

                      FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No earnable LCIs or Cels, and only one P-Rare. :-(

                        Lotsa gemstones and boosters tho, and perfectly-timed to my needs.
                        Champion Level 1035 -

                        Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
                        Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

                        Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
                        Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

                        Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
                        Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

                        Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

                        #JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's nice that they gave gemstones and a p-rare and boosters for this. However, they won't give legendaries or cels for such little work. Purple completed this event in 16 minutes. I did it in around 25. It would have been utterly broken to give really powerful rewards for such a small effort investment. Would you agree, Melchiah?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
                            It's nice that they gave gemstones and a p-rare and boosters for this. However, they won't give legendaries or cels for such little work. Purple completed this event in 16 minutes. I did it in around 25. It would have been utterly broken to give really powerful rewards for such a small effort investment. Would you agree, Melchiah?
                            That's why you add more milestones that require greater effort...

                            ​​​​​​0_0
                            Champion Level 1035 -

                            Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
                            Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

                            Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
                            Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

                            Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
                            Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

                            Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

                            #JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Melchiah View Post

                              That's why you add more milestones that require greater effort...

                              ​​​​​​0_0
                              What would be a worthwhile 'effort' point for an L-Box or Celestial which would not be utterly trivialized by many people who have great / excellent gear on live?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X