No announcement yet.

"War Supplies" event started, ending 8+ days from now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about 2,000 gemstones collected? That's a lot of farming with 200% boosters.

Just kidding. If I had to run SOA for days on end, OMG.

Comment

Nice little bonus event. Did two legendary Broken Dragon runs, got the first currency booster. Did 8 more, completed all of the things except bosses and 10 trials. Farmed 10x 80 trials on my Warrior (LOL) and done.

Thanks for the loots!

Comment

Completed it in a half hour toilet trip. I would love a custom legendary box for something that could take closer to a week, e.g. 100 TL100 runs. But hey, free boosters and gemstones!
        I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
          Not a bad little event to focus on Gemstones. I like it.

it's doable in a couple hours, tops.
          Yea, I liked it. The event was focused on something very usefull, jewlery crafting. Not bad gains in gemstones collection in a short amount of time!

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

What would be a worthwhile 'effort' point for an L-Box or Celestial which would not be utterly trivialized by many people who have great / excellent gear on live?
            I don't know, because it's not something I've given much thought to. I just figure that if they're going to run the Event for 8 days, they should make it fill that time. Otherwise, it's just one more annoying glowing IAP push hanging out in the corner of your Inventory screen. Either way, there's no suggestion that can't be implemented in a balanced fashion.

LCIs and Cels wouldn't even be a requirement. Just more P-Rares and boosters would be nice, given that this is the only type of Event that they run for existing characters. As I've said elsewhere, there's no real incentive to push existing characters besides LB bragging rights, so they need to implement some.

It's not like I don't appreciate the boost. We all do. But when you like something, you usually want there to be more of it. That's all I'm saying.
            Last edited by Melchiah; 04-28-2018, 11:31 PM.
            Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
            Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
            Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
            Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

The rewards are worth 900 gems plus the p-rare

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                The rewards are worth 900 gems plus the p-rare
                Gem rewards would have been nice too.
                Champion Level 1035 -

Comment

Originally posted by Melchiah View Post

Gem rewards would have been nice too.
                  Why? ANB never gave gem rewards, besides the gems one gets from sending the character through story mode, dailies, random drops, (and ad boxes if on mobile). Why would the devs stick free gems as rewards in these easy events? As Humus said, this event essentially gave you 900 gems worth of value. It saved you roughly 5 days of 5 character dailies + 100 gems / day worth of gems, which you can now save for ANB3. That's nearly 2 endars worth of gems.

Comment

Right now, I have "enough" Gems, enough for the next ANB event, so I'm not worried about that. I can always use more Gemstones, and a P-rare is very helpful. No complaints here .

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Why? ANB never gave gem rewards, besides the gems one gets from sending the character through story mode, dailies, random drops, (and ad boxes if on mobile). Why would the devs stick free gems as rewards in these easy events? As Humus said, this event essentially gave you 900 gems worth of value. It saved you roughly 5 days of 5 character dailies + 100 gems / day worth of gems, which you can now save for ANB3. That's nearly 2 endars worth of gems.
                      I say again: More milestones for more rewards would have been just fine.

Gem costs go up as characters progress. Re-running the Story mode *15 times per character* gets old sometimes. Ads are okay, but they're still ads.

Make mini-Events more appealing to veteran players as well as newbs.
                      Champion Level 1035 -

Comment

Working...
                      X